Pilot Part 2

Y/N was leaned by a wall, as he saw Alex walking in.

Y/N: I heard about the plane crash and that Kara saved it. How do you feel about it?

Alex: I feel like she screwed up, she just revealed herself to the world and people think she's a light of hope, she wants to be like Superman.

Y/N: Yeah, I know I know, but do you think you went maybe... a little too hard?

Alex: No, she's needs to learn that she can't be like him, I understand that she needs to use her powers time to time and I understand she wants to be like him, but there's already one superhero and she doesn't know anything about what she brought when her pod landed?

Y/N: You're talking about that jail from Krypton?

Alex: Yeah, and now that they know about her, they'll come for her.

Y/N: Ok, now I see why you were a little... heavy on her.

Alex: Yeah!

Y/N: But you know this would happen sooner or later, Kara has potential and you know I'm right. She just wants to be like Clark. He is a symbol of peace in Metropolis, she wants to be the one for National City.

Alex: I know but I'm scared that something happens to her.

Y/N: I know, we'll train her to be a good hero.

Alex nods with a smile as they walk away towards the main area of DEO.

Night

Y/N was in front of Kara's door with a jacket, shirt, jeans and shoes. He hesitates but knocks the door.

Y/N: Kara. *knocking again* Kara can I talk to you about something? *he looked at the door and it had no lock so he opened* Kara. Are you-

Y/N stayed quiet as he saw a Kara in a type of blue beach shirt that showed her belly, a tight red short pant and a red headband in her head.

Kara: *hiding herself* For God's sakes don't you know how to knock?

Y/N: I did knock! *he looked at Kara and smiled* I see what's going on? You're her!

Kara: *smiling shyly* W-W-What?

Y/N: Kara, I know you're the flying woman, hearing you and Alex talk was pretty easy to hear.

Kara:... Oh...

Y/N: Don't worry Kara, I'm gonna help you with your... hero stuff.

Kara: *smiles with a little red in her face* T-Thanks.

Y/N smiles after that but later she looks away.

Kara: Can I get this off now? Two boys looking at me makes me feel uncomfortable.

Y/N: Two?

He looked to the front and saw a nerdy guy eating noodles but Y/N recognized him quick.

Y/N: Winn?