How Does She Do It Part 2

Y/N and Kara walked out of Noonan's and Kara still pleaded for it. Until they felt an earthquake, well... the earthquake went away fairly quickly, so it was something else. Kara looked away looking at a certain direction and used her X-Ray vision and enhanced vision looking from far away and saw a building which seems to have blown up, at least part of the building blew up.

Y/N: What caused it?

Kara: Bomb.

Y/N ran away to an alley to change as Kara followed him but flew away while Y/N changed. People started to run downstairs as fast as possible meanwhile Supergirl flew in direction of the building, seeing where the explosion was and looked below, where the roof or more exactly, part of a floor was gonna fall. She flew under it and holds it steady. Phantom leaped from one roof to another and leaped to where the fire was at full speed was having the axe in hand. Supergirl holds the floor steady, but she looks at the pillars slowly crack, the entire roof was gonna fall if she didn't do something of the pillars. So she shot her Heat Vision at them to at least try and create more durability, to repair the cracked parts of the pillar and stabilize the floor. Phantom looked around to see what caused the explosion... but due to the effect, it couldn't have been a bomb... maybe worse, he'll let Hank work on that, the fire is his priority. The blade of the axe freezes and he slams it to the floor, sending a cold like shockwave though the building, not a powerful one but more than enough for the fires. Supergirl felt that cold chill... she really did, as she covers her arms.

Supergirl: Hey! Little warning.

Phantom walked out looking down to Supergirl, though he had his mask on, she could tell he made mockery face.

Supergirl: Screw you...

They heard people cheer for them as they look at the civilians with the two heroes smiling at them... well Phantom not so much, he was still in doubt at how did the floor exploded?

Back in the DEO, Hank looked at the statistics of the building as he walked back looking at Supergirl

Hank: You were supporting the weight of 120 pounds per square foot, multiplied by five floors. Not bad.

Supergirl: Could've hold much more than that.

Phantom: Any idea what caused it? The fact that there wasn't a bomb?

Hank: We do. It was a developing new, non-lithium battery. Cutting edge. Could be industrial espionage. This might be one to let the FBI handle.

Phantom looked confused as he hears steps... Alex finally was awake.

Phantom: Gotta admit, you looking kinda hot.

Alex: Fuck you. *shows a bag* These are the remaining of the bomb, I managed to analyze it with the drone you showed me, they're the exact same technology from yesterday.

Phantom: Back to back spying or something. And there was a bomb?

Alex: Seems alcohol is still affecting you.