How Does She Do It Part 1

(Wanted to post this the moment I saw it, this is definitely what Y/N would be if he drank Alex or with anyone who likes to drink... probably Mon-El.)

Y/N: This was a mistake.

Alex and Y/N were in a jail cell in the NCPD with a few other inmates, which were asleep... Alex had her head in Y/N's shoulder a bit drunk.

Alex: I'm so going to a therapist after this.

Y/N: You should, you just got drunk and beat the hell of a guy who wanted to grab your ass.

Alex: Does that mean that... my pants are too tight?

Y/N: *chuckles* You want my opinion? Yeah, makes you have a big ass.

Alex: Doesn't sound right.

Y/N: Well next time, I'm gonna say you have a thick ass or a fat ass. Does it sound better?

Alex: No.

Y/N: Good.

Alex sniffs tiredly hugging his arm like if it was teddy or something.

Alex: Are we gonna sleep here?

Y/N: Well... I wish we do. Do you want to sleep here where nothing gets out? Or get out and face the wrath of Kara Danvers?

Alex: *chuckling* Neither.

Y/N: True. So... met anyone interesting the last few days?

Alex: Want to say yes but... no. Plus our work makes it difficult for us to have be in a relationship. 'Specially me who doesn't swing the opposite way.

Y/N: Yeah. I should get you a blind date with someone.

Alex: Please don't.

A cop walks in with some papers shocked seeing who were in there.

Cop: Look at that, Agent Danvers and Agent L/N. Arrested for bar fight.

Y/N: Damn right. Enjoyed every second of it, buddy.

Alex looks at Y/N annoyed... this wasn't gonna help the case as the cop sighs annoyed.

Cop: I should be celebrating my birthday and yet... you two are here stopping me from it. I should put you two in cuffs for ruining it.

Y/N looks confused and a bit disgusted at what he said.

Y/N: You kinky son of a bitch, we don't swing that way.

The cop looks at him and later groans realizing why he said that, he walks away as Alex tried to get comfortable.

Alex: Gonna be a long night, might as well get comfortable.

Y/N: Yep.

The two a bit from the corner as he was in his back and Alex got on her side... using his chest and shoulder as a pillow.

Y/N: Really? I'm your pillow?

Alex: Hey. I'm the drunk one and sleeping in concrete isn't fun, at least if I'm comfortable I can wake up better. Plus take it as practice for when Kara does it...

Alex stays quiet after that... she just exposed her sister like that. Y/N looks at her confused at what she said... when Kara does it?

Y/N: What do you mean by that?