Human For A Day Part 1

Y/N grabs Kara's hand as the DEO were testing her due to the lack of powers... it has been more than 24 hours, almost 48 hours since she lost them... and nothing. Kara was getting a blood test... first ever human blood test which feels very weird and uncomfortable. The Supergirl costume was being worked on again, since the entire suit was literally burnt off, no trace of it at all, so she wore still some sweatpants and a DEO shirt. Alex was actually the one doing the blood test though she did have a down face seeing Kara like this.

???: I am afraid I am not much of help this time, Kara.

Kara was now in a room with a hologram of Alura... part of her consciousness for aid and assistance, sort of like Jor-El with Clark in the Fortress of Solitude.

Alura: Your cells have been fully depleted from the solar energy, including from the reserves. This is your first time you deplete all your solar energy, so it might take a few days... but do not worry, they will return.

Kara had her arma crossed with Alex in the room with her as Kara gets a bit emotional.

Kara: Okay. Thank you.

Alura: Anything for my daughter.

The hologram shuts down as Alex reassures Kara who looks down.

Alex: Hey, this happened to your cousin already before, what you did is like a Solar Flare... a "Super Flare",I kind of like that.

Kara: Now how do I get home? It takes you almost an hour to get from your home to the DEO.

Alex: Well... there's one option to arrive quicker.

She points at Y/N who waved at her... she quickly picked up the idea.

Kara: No! I'm not holding into him as he jumps.

Alex: You wanna get quick? This is how you get quick.

Kara: I'm not holding into him as he leaps.

Alex: But you've flown and everything.

Kara: Yeah, when I had super durability, I slip out, I'm dead!

Alex: You have any other idea?

Kara bites her bottom lip thinking... but nothing... no other way to get faster.

One Death Minute Later

Kara: GO LOWER!!!

She was being carried by Y/N in his arms as he leap... he was going hella low on the leaping, like very.

Y/N: How much more?!

Kara: JUST DON'T KILL ME RAO-DAMMIT!!!

Later in the roof to Kara and Y/N's apartment building, they finally landed though Kara was shaking... this was so not fun, she puts her feet slowly in the ground just to fall to the ground... she was even getting nauseous, very.

Y/N: Crap.

He goes to Kara's side caressing her back as she goes to puke... in which she did. She holds her stomach as she pants but luckily... it was a quick puke, not a long one.

Y/N: Okay, let's get you to your apartment.

Kara nods as he helps her... nobody shall know who puked on the roof of Hammersmith Building.

 nobody shall know who puked on the roof of Hammersmith Building