Trip With The Dead Part 1

Alex was in the bathroom, showing a very messy hair and a t-shirt as a pajama. She was fighting the sleep, last thing she needed is to fall asleep while peeing. A minute later she walks out of the bathroom scratching her head tiredly as she goes to her bed slowly getting comfortable. With her recent discovery and all... she needs a good slee-

Fwosh... (don't blame me)

Alex quickly woke up completely looking at the window... she didn't even see what passed by them, but she definitely had an idea who it was... Supergirl. And like stated... it was her, she had a hand in Baldur's neck but he was choking both her and Phantom. Supergirl punches Baldur once and Phantom also did, staggering him quickly kicking him and releasing his grip from Supergirl. She grabbed Phantom, both her hands with his as they look down.

Phantom: Go! We can't let him escape!

Supergirl flew at where Baldur was falling while holding Phantom. Supergirl threw Phantom at full speed towards Baldur. He manages to tackle Baldur and like a huge rocket... he hits the ground breaking it. They were in the desert now, as Phantom started to pummel Baldur none stop, until he catches his punches smirking.

Baldur: This is all you have to offer?

He quickly kicked Phantom back and moved to dodge Supergirl just to grab her long hair... yeah.

Baldur: Word of advice, beautiful? Long hair can be used as a weakness.

He threw her back and quickly grabs her, as he looks back, using her as a bat and hits Phantom back. He quickly grabs her by the neck starting to choke her as his hands slowly freeze. He whistles with Supergirl head butting him and shooting her Heat Vision at his eyes... if he really was invulnerable, then she shouldn't hold back. Her Heat Vision slowly changed color to a orange/red one... until they heard a roar, she looks back as well as Phantom... they heard that roar and look back... as two giant legs with long claws grabbed Phantom... to the point the claws impaled his shoulders making him scream. Supergirl looked shocked completely letting go of Baldur and flying towards what grabbed Phantom. It was a huge Dragon... like one with four legs, and definitely bigger than the ones she would see in a movie or even Krypton. The dragon set flight as Supergirl goes to fly at it, but Baldur grabs her leg and slams her down, face to the ground, quickly spinning her to face him, lifting her by her neck and punching her hard enough to make her completely spit blood. He leaped to the dragon who set flight and lands on top still holding Supergirl. She punches him not once but twice actually staggering him a little but he throws her to the "ground" and gets on top of her starting to punch her a few times... while laughing.

Baldur: Last time we fought... you fought like a child, but now... I can see a bit of that warrior side.

Supergirl deflected one of his punches, grabbing his head, head butting each other and quickly shooting her Heat Vision still red, sending him back. She quickly gets up looking at the dragon and goes to fly down to save Phantom who was still in the dragon's grasp, but Baldur dashed and grabbed her cape, pulling her.

Baldur: Like the long hair, capes are both heavy, pathetic and useless.

Supergirl got in range and connected an elbow with Baldur's face, grabs her cape and completely wraps it around his face... this was an act of suffocation... this wasn't her style at all, she has never done this, but Y/N taught her... and against someone like Baldur... even the most lethal blows won't stop him.

Supergirl: Wanna say more?!

Phantom was still in the grasp grunting, as he opened his arm calling his axe from wherever it was... arriving in barely 4 seconds and grabs one of the dragon's leg and cuts a finger off completely, making the dragon roar. Phantom groaned as that finger was impaled on his shoulder and now it ripped from it. Supergirl kept Baldur suffocating, until he elbows her stomach making her grunt... but enough to make her lose grip as he gets up quickly holding the cape with her as well... resulting on ripping it in two... leaving Supergirl annoyed.