Fight or Flight Part 1

(Starts music)

9:18

The alarm rung off pretty loudly until Y/N completely smashed it. He groans and slowly gets up from bed... he was very tired. He wasn't only wearing boxers as he was now on his feet... stretching his muscles. His body was completely healed from what happened last night, well... it healed before going to sleep, as he walks to his kitchen annoyed. Now it shows Y/N making breakfast and news on.

Reporter #1: It is a new day here in National City. To start it, is what happened yesterday at night.

Y/N was doing an omelette and by the side pancakes, as he looks to the TV. Screen shows a view of National City from a satellite... or all California. He saw how the lights of the city blinked for a split second.

Reporter #1: It was stated to be a 5.8 earthquake though for a split second, so it was considered to be a shockwave, caused in a warehouse in the 78th. The warehouse has been found destroyed and unrepairable. More info is shared with Camilla.

Y/N sighs and returns to cook as he flipped the omelette.

(Ends at 0:59)

Camilla: Thank you. In a shocker of
a news item today. Cat Grant, CEO of Catco Media, is reporting that Supergirl and Superman are in fact related.

Y/N was flipping the omelette when he heard that... if fell on his head as he looked back... he was shocked what he read.

Supergirl and Superman are cousins!

Y/N leaned back to the counter as he sighs... this was a bit on him... but the cousins part? Oh that was all her.

Y/N: Shouldn't have encouraged her.

Scene shows Kara finishing her muffin with Alex in front of her... she wasn't very happy.

Alex: Cousin? How did that-

Kara: Ms Grant played me, okay? She... manipulated me into saying it.

Alex: *knowing what she meant* She made you uncomfortable.

Kara: Yes! She's like... a villain. An interviewing manipulative villain.

Alex: That's ridiculous.

Kara: Well... it won't affect me in any way... right?

Alex: Ask that to Clark, he might give you a very honest opinion. Now you should watch Hank for a while, he will strangle you and throw you out, and don't get me started with Y/N, he'll probably throw a tantrum at you.

Kara: I know... I know.

Kara looks at the news pretty angrily and annoyed after seeing what Cat Grant made her too... at least what she THINKS she made her do.

 at least what she THINKS she made her do