Red Faced Part 3

Minnesota

Phantom landed on the snowy forests of Minnesota. He looked around as he looked at the small phone Morrow gave him. He looked and saw that the robot's ping was close... very.

Phantom: Weird, he landed close, but in the snow?

He slowly started to walk again, searching for him, until he heard snow moving... and someone panting, but the voice sounded... robotic. He looked to the direction of the panting as he saw his target... Red Tornado. Phantom walked slowly grabbing his axe as Tornado looked back, but his face... it looked scared... terrified.

Red Tornado: H-H-He-Help... m-m-me-e-e...

Phantom looked confused, the machine... it could talk? Like freely?

Red Tornado: Help... m-m-me-e.

Phantom slowly walked towards it lowering his axe slowly and later pressing a button.

Phantom: Who are you?

Red Tornado: I-I-I do not-do-do-do not re-remem-reme-remember...

With his only hand, he grabbed his head, Red Tornado looked distraught as his hand slowly lowers which causes Phantom to look a bit defensive... until Tornado blasted Phantom out of nowhere, sending him flying back. Phantom rolls but stops his momentum by burying his feet to the ground. He got up glaring at Tornado clicking something again, though Tornado again acted like a machine, as his waist starts to spin, at such speed that he started to create a tornado... Phantom looked in a bit of shock as the tornado slowly expanded. Phantom slowly freezes the axe as the wind got stronger quickly pulling Phantom to the tornado. He was inside the winds moving at rapid speed, being hit by trees and leaves and snow. He starts to grunt as with the frozen axe, he quickly throws it to the ground as the moment it hits the ground... a huge ice explosion was seen... completely freezing the tornado and quickly cutting to the intro.

 completely freezing the tornado and quickly cutting to the intro

DEO Base

The sounds of heavy steps were heard as DEO agents were talking, until they make way showing a fuming Phantom, parts of his clothes were damaged, thanks to the ice from the explosion, it froze him too. His fists were clenched and he definitely wanted some answers.

???: -he's still looking for it, let's wait.

???: Wait? You're piece of shit machine failed, 11 years for what? A failed machine that couldn't handle the punches of a miniature Kryptonian?

Morrow, Alex, Supergirl, Sam and Lucy Lane, Hank and Craighead were all there, in the main table discussing the situation regarding Red Tornado and Supergirl's outburst.