Book 1 Trailer

(Starts music)

???: Where to start?

Y/N was leaning back with Kara leaning to the counter in her apartment.

Y/N: Cat almost discovers your identity, if it wasn't for Hank who is secretly, a martian.

Y/N was standing face with a tall green skinned alien with red eyes.

Y/N: Who has been impersonating the real Hank who is a douche. You meet Cat Grant's son, Adam.

Kara and Adam were talking and laughing which changes to them kissing.

Y/N: And you fall in love with him, or did you really? Cause for me you were playing a paper so Cat could like you more. You know what you were? A complete whore.

Kara looked in shocked at what he said, mouth opened and everything.

Kara: How dare you call me that!

Alex: Well... if that's what you were aiming then... it isn't far fetched.

Kara: *embarrassed and angry* Alex!

Alex looked away as Y/N tries to hold his laughter.

Wattpad

DC Comics

Y/N: So let me tell you who I am.

Y/N got his arm wrapped in chains but he pulls the user back to him and slams him to the ground.

Y/N: I'm Y/N! God of... something. Still trying to figure that out.

Y/N was wearing a leather jacket but he was in CatCo as he was by a kid who was playing in Cat Grant's office with Winn by the kid's other side.

Y/N: And I'm at this point hunting a immortal Conor McGreggor.

Y/N was standing holding his axe as Baldr pinned a blue skinned alien like android and with one hand starts to choke her.

Baldr: You... You're gonna help me kill the war god.

Supergirl was in a bed with some monster in her chest.

Kara: Everything I saw in there... I had everything.

Y/N looks confused as Kara puts her head in his shoulders.

Kara: A perfect life.

Y/N calls his axe and Supergirl flew directly towards a white alien monster at full speed while the green skinned one was in the ground injured.

This year

Y/N and Kara were in the snow as Y/N lifts a giant key, inserting it in a door and opening The Fortress of Solitude. Y/N glared seeing a man definitely about 7 feet, long blond hair holding a big sword.

Supergirl: If Ragnarök is meant to happen, then all this... was fated to happen?

Supergirl asked a looking down Y/N holding his axe upside down, shaking his head smiling looking at her.