Pilot Part 1

Name: F/N L/N
Age: 26
Height: 6'2
Appearance: Hazel brown eyes, pale ivory skin, curly black hair, incredibly toned and stubble beard.
Personality: Kind, doesn't like to get angry and happy.

Y/N started to wake up in his shorts groaning due to be waking up at 7:30am, he got up from bed and walked towards his shower to take a simple bath and a quick breakfast just to walk away just in a a pair of clothes for a jog and exercise. He grabs his phone and some airphones, as he opened the door and was ready to walk away, but bumped into someone. He looks and saw a woman with blue sky eyes, blond hair in a ponytail and a pair of glasses, it was his neighbor Kara Danvers.

Y/N: Kara. Running late?

Kara: Yeah, pfff... again. Sorry for bumping into you but you know how is Ms Grant.

Y/N: I know too, let's talk while we go downstairs.

Kara: Sure!

They both walk downstairs talking but Kara did look a little hurried.

Y/N: I still question myself why work for Ms Grant?

Kara: Oh, well I thought that working for someone like her in a media company run by a powerful woman would actually sort of make a difference on how people think, and I still think I can do that.

Y/N: Good luck with that, you gotta go, see you later.

Kara: Yeah!

Kara walks away in a quick speed as Y/N puts his airphones on starts to jog away.

(Intro logo)

Scene Change

Y/N was in a secret building in the desert from a secret company called The DEO. He was lifting a dumbbell as a woman with brown hair reaching her jaw and light brown eyes was with a tablet as Y/N lifted a dumbbell with a lot of effort and with one hand.

Woman: Ok... seems your strength is still reaching new heights F/N.

Y/N: *restrained* How much?

Woman: Least I can say is over 430 million tons. Over almost 30 times what Kara's cousin can lift.

Y/N: *putting the big dumbbell slowly* Big blue man with red cape, is it just me or the alien activities have been fairly quiet?

Woman: *throwing a towel at him* I've been thinking that exact thing, but I think is better to keep it that way.

Y/N: Yeah! We don't want any other aliens roaming around here.

Woman: That isn't a problem for you since you killed them.

Y/N: Alex I have killed 10 aliens at most. *Alex gives him a 'really' stare* Ok I may have killed over 200 but that was before you and Hank recruited.