Fight or Flight Part 3

A quick gasp was heard as it shows Supergirl or well... Kara now still in her Supergirl clothes waking up. She looks around still lied in her couch in her apartment. She saw Alex seated who had waited awhile patiently for Kara to wake up.

Alex: Kara? *Kara tries to get up but Alex stops her* Kara. Hey. Easy, easy, easy. You're okay.

Kara: How... How long was I-

Alex: A few hours.

Kara looks down until her eyes widened.

Kara: Wait! Where's Ben? And Y/N?

???: Here.

She looked to the kitchen seeing Y/N in some gym like clothes... she was slowly picking up the message when she saw it... did he... save her?

Kara: You... saved me?

???: Reactron is a great danger to everyone in this city.

Kara looked at the TV seeing many reporters all around Maxwell Lord.

Maxwell: Luckily, I wasn't harmed. In fact, I'm lucky to be alive. And I owe it all to the great hero who rescued me.

Kara slowly carved a smile until he mentioned who did it...

Maxwell: Superman. Of course I can't give him all the credit as he was allied with the vigilante only known by the community... as Phantom.

Alex quickly turned the TV down as Kara started to get angry.

Kara: Were you spying on me?

She asked that to Y/N giving him a glare though he had his arms crossed not fazed.

Y/N: No. Olsen called me and Clark. He was scared you weren't gonna walk alive knowing your recklessness.

Kara: When? After I left?

Y/N: Yeah.

Kara: Rao...

Y/N: Kara. James told me the story. What the hell were you thinking going after Ben? You know his story and you still went after him.

Kara: I went after him to try and help him stop doing what he was doing.

Y/N: Clearly that didn't work out. And this wasn't just to save him, you did that for reputation. You wanted everyone to know that Supergirl isn't just Superman's cousin, that she isn't playing around! You went Kamikaze towards him without the killing him part! It was a suicidal plan that you had!

Kara: Suicidal? I was trying to save him!

Y/N: From what?! That man is far gone, it has been more than 5 years since he became Reactron and you think 5 years after the accident he will show regret? Your enemies are not always so easy to change, Kara! You were stupid going there!

Kara: I was stupid?!

Y/N: Yes! You had no plan! No way to defeat him! No way to subdue him! You were outmatched and you still went there for reputation! You literally greeted death with open hands!

Kara: Oh for god's sake it's not about reputation! All this?! Is about trying to find myself... who Supergirl is!

Y/N: Oh so Supergirl means going head on towards danger! Greet death and say *woman like voice* "Hey! I'm Kara Zor-El, I'm going to fight Reactron, be ready to claim my soul!"

Kara: H-How dare you-

Y/N: No how dare you! Go head on for no reason!

Kara: No reason! Have you been listening?!

Y/N: Yeah!

Kara: Doesn't seem like it. I remember that you promised to help me become better! That means your regretting this? Do you and James even believe in me?!