How Does She Do It Part 3

Supergirl's eyes slowly open her eyes, but her vision was a little fuzzy... very fuzzy. She sees that she was being lighten up by a yellow lamp... or more exactly, she was in a bed with dozen of yellow lamps around her, she looks around slowly until she sees Hank working on something, as he looks back at her... his eyes glowing red, as her eyes dilate, slowly losing consciousness... seconds later exactly that happens, she loses consciousness... with who knows how much time has passed, she wakes up. She gasps in shock... very confused as she looks around looking for Hank or whatever she saw.

???: That was some fall you took.

She hears Hank and looks at him panting as the lamps move away from her allowing Supergirl to finally sit though still bit fuzzy.

Hank: Easy. You're at the DEO. Y/N caught you before you hit the ground, you were falling at almost mach speed.

Supergirl looks at the lamps a bit confused... they are new.

Hank: Concentrated solar waves mimic Earth's yellow sun, and recharge your cells.

???: Kara?

She sees Alex walk quickly and hugs her as the Kryptonian hugs back at her sister.

Alex: Thank god you're okay.

Supergirl: Yeah, thanks to Y/N who caught me.

Hank: He saw you fall. He caught you and ran back here, gotta say, he did a single leap from National City to the DEO.

Supergirl: One... leap?

Hank: A single leap.

Hank walks away as Alex and Supergirl return to hug after that. Moments later, both Danvers walk out seeing Hank looking at them though behind was some information they definitely needed to knowx

Hank: We got a shot of the bomber from the security cameras at Max's lab. Facial recognition came up with a match. His name is Ethan Knox. Worked at the first lab that was attacked. He was fired six months ago when his work became erratic. His family reported him missing two weeks ago.

Supergirl: Okay. How do we find him?

Alex: "We?" No. A fall from that height would've rattled your cousin. You are staying home.

Supergirl: There's a mad bomber out there!

Alex: Y/N will take care of it.

Supergirl: He doesn't have super speed, who knows how long it will take him to find him? I still have to get back to work... oh, my God, Carter... I've to get back to the office. I'm supposed to be babysitting him!

Alex: Y/N decided to take care of him with Winn. He says you owe him a few bucks for it and the car too. Kara, maybe you're spreading yourself too thin. You're trying to be Supergirl and Cat's assistant and a DEO agent on top of it all. At some point, even the Girl of Steel might break.

Supergirl looks still bit agitated with all this... she really wasn't ready to multitask this many things... this is too much for her.

 this is too much for her