Chapter 73

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf and Vin just landed in Amsterdam and since there are also Thai passengers, they were recognised by them specially Gulf. They accommodated the fans by posing, taking pictures and signing autographs. Fans also asked why they're in Amsterdam and both lied by telling them that they're there for work.

After talking and entertaining their fans they said goodbye to them when they already saw Mew standing and waiting for them. Gulf hurriedly walk towards Mew. He hugged him and whispered "Ah ~ I missed you so much" Mew only patted his back because he saw that fans are still looking at them "You should let go now your fans are watching" Gulf wanted to kiss him on the lips but he stopped himself and let go of Mew. Mew got surprised when Vin also hugged him. He was about to grabbed his hands when Vin whispered "P ~ just play along na ~ the fans won't speculate since I also hugging you now" Mew chuckle and ruffled his hair and commented "You're as clever as the little devil"

Vin: "Speaking of him where is he? Is he inside the car P? I miss him so much"

Mew: "No, he said he had something to do and he will see you later"

Vin: "What!? So he meant that "something" is more important than me?!"

Gulf: "Can we go now? You know him Vin. He always do what he wants"

Mew smirked at Vin and said "You should worry about yourself for now Vin because tonight you'll face grandpa"

Vin: "I'm not worrid about that P! You're there I'm sure you'll help us. I'm more concern about that "something" that Mael said because it's more important than seeing me?!"

Mew and Gulf laugh and dragged him inside the car.

Vivian went to her dermatologist and then went to her favourite salon before going to the mall to shop for a new dress. She is excited because Mew invited him for dinner. She went to her favourite luxury brand and chose the most expensive dress.

Mael told his brother that he cant go with him in the airport to pick up Vin and Gulf because he has other plans, he contacted Mew's old circle of friends and pretended to be him. He told them a very interesting story and a very tempting offer. They didn't question him at all because Mael is very good at imitating his brother from the way he speak to his mannerism. And of course all he told them are all lies. He also asked for a specific drug from them. (A/N: Mew's friends when he was a teenager doing drugs and did illegal stuff)

After deceiving and giving them some cash Mael bid them goodbye and went home. He didn't bring his phone with him because he doesn't want someone to ruin his plans. He is so focus on it that he even forgot about Vin and Gulf. When he entered the house he was surprised to see Gulf chating casually to their grandpa and dad.

Mael: "Whoa! Gulf!"

Mew: "You forgot huh?"

Gulf: "You finally showed up Mael"

Mael: "Yeah ~ I'm so busy today P"

Mew: "Uh-huh"

Grandpa: "Where have you been?"

Mael: "That ~ I will let you know about it soon gramps and I'm sure you'll praise and give me money after I tell you"

His grandpa stared at him as if reading him but didn't say anything. Mael looked around and asked "Where's dad and Vin?"

Dad: "I'm here in the kitchen and I'm done cooking go and call Vin"

Mael: "Where is he?"

Dad: "He's in your room"