Chapter 8

Thank you for reading WCY? and also for Voting,Commenting and Adding this story to your Reading List💜🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Its been three days since Gulf agreed to become one of Mew's playthings although they didn't have sex yet because Gulf is not ready for it and also Mew didn't really tried anything beyond kissing and touching so Gulf thought that maybe Mew isnt really interested on sleeping with him? He reached for his phone and scroll to his twitter. Vin gave him Mew's twitter account and he read all of Mew's cryptic post yesterday, now he is here again to see if he posted something but he didn't.

Gulf: "Where is he?"

Gulf didn't have Mew's number. Mew only gave Gulf his email so that Gulf can send his schedules to him. He really wanted to message him in twitter but he doesn't want to appear clingy to him so all he can do right now is stalk his twitter. He sighed "Is this how he felt when I ignored him before?"

He refresh Mew's page and saw that he just posted two pictures with a very beautiful blue eyed, blond hair girl one is them smiling to the camera and the other one is the girl biting his lower lip. Gulf felt like his heart has been stabbed he reread the caption "Having fun with my girl" he close his eyes and willed his tears away he rubbed his chest and consoled himself "Its fine as long as its not a guy Gulf, as long as you're the only guy he will play with its fine."

Manager: "What's wrong Nong? Does your chest hurts?"

Gulf fake a smile and said "Im fine P you don't have to worry I can handle it."

Manager: "Are you sure?"

Gulf: "Yeah...P lets go for a drink after my schedule."

Manager: "You know that its not good for you-"

Gulf: "Please just for today let me drink"

His manager stared at him and saw the desperation on his face so he agreed even though he had no Idea why his talent is acting like this so he said "You know that you can always tell me anything right?"

Gulf: "I know P"

His phone pings Mew has sent him a mail he opened the mail and read "I will pick you up later." Gulf didn't reply and deleted his email. He doesn't want to see Mew today.

Gulf is too focus on his scenes that he made the director happy he didn't make a mistake and because of it his costarts didn't dare to make any mistakes also thats why the filming ended earlier than expected. Everyone could see that Gulf is not himself because usually he always smiles but right after all his scenes he didn't talk to any of his costarts only to his manager. The director who is oblivious called Gulf and praised him. Gulf fake a smile and said "Thank You P."

AFTER WORK

His manager is just observing his talent that is drowning his sorrows by drinking nonstop. Gulf called for the waiter again.

Manager: "That's enough Nong"

Gulf: "Im still not numb P"

Manager: "You want to drink until you drop is that it?"

Gulf: "I want to numb the pain P"

Manager: "What pain are you talking about?"

Gulf smile sadly and said "So this is how he felt before. I was indeed heartless."

Manager: "Are we talking about Mew here Nong? Did he do something to you?"

Gulf: "No he didn't do anything P. This is all my fault I chose this."