Chapter 34

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting,Following
and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mael take his phone out and called his brother. After the fourth ring Mew finally answered his phone and Mael asked right away "Where are you right now P?" Mew sigh "Why? I already told dad that I will go home later"

Mael: "WHY WONT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION P!"

His grandpa who is sitting next to him glared at him and said "Do you have to shout?!" then his grandpa snatched his phone talked to Mew.

Grandpa: "Mew tell me where are you right now?"

Mew: "Im at a friends house grandpa"

Grandpa: "I see why you didn't tell Mael right away? He is with me right now and he will accompany me to my meetings today so you know what to do or he will ruin everything later"

Mew: "Please give the phone to Mael grandpa I will talk to him"

The old man passed the phone to the sulking guy next to him.

Grandpa: "He will talk to you now"

Mael instantly grab the phone and said "P you're willing to talk now?"

Mew: "I'm at my friends house ok? If your going to ask who then it useless even if I tell you his name since you haven't meet him yet"

Mael: "I saw you're car P"

Mew: "When?"

Mael: "Just now Im certain that its your car"

Mew: "Ahhh...yeah my friend's car is at the shop right now so I'm running errands for him"

Mael: "Your friend is shameless then"

Mew: "Its fine I was the one who volunteered"

Mael: "Hmp! I don't like that friend of yours P so don't try to introduce him to me"

Mew: "Okay..so now that I answered all your questions please behave and don't create problems at the office and grandpa's meetings Ok? If I hear that you give grandpa a hard time I will not let you borrow my things anymore specially my car! Understand?!"

Mael pouted then he glance at his grandpa who is busy reading emails on his tablet and said "Ok" to Mew.

Mew: "If you behave and wont give grandpa?headache today I will buy that watch"

Mael: "No need because grandpa said he will buy the things I want after I accompany him with his meetings, right grandpa?"

Grandpa: "Yes"

Mew: "I see then I have to go I will talk to you later bye"

After talking to his brother Mew sighed and said "He is really nosy" Gulf who is driving his car didn't comment and concentrated on driving. He still feel pain down there but its now tolerable after the medicine took effect. He is very happy to drive Mew's car as this is his first time driving this kind of car he even asked Mew to record him while driving.

While recording him Mew asked "Are you happy?" Gulf turned to look at him and smile brightly and said "Very happy" Mew then reached out and caress his face and asked "How's your body does it hurt?"

Gulf: "I don't like to answer that while your recording me"

Mew: "Why? Are you going to upload this video?"

Gulf: "Yes and since you asked that question I have to cut that part"

Mew wanted to tease him so he asked again "How was it? Did I satisfied you? Gulf look at him in confusion "How was what? Satisfied of what?" Mew smirked and answered "Did it felt good when I fucked you until you bled last night baby? Did I satisfy you?" After hearing those vulgar words Gulf stepped on the brakes and tried to snatch the phone away from Mew's hands but Mew moved his hand away "What? I'm just asking and why are you blushing?" Gulf unbuckled his seatbelt without answering and tried to grab the phone again "Give it to me!"

Mew: "Why?"

Gulf: "Stop recording!"

Mew: "You said you can just cut this part right? So theres nothing to worry just answer me baby"

Gulf glare at him but Mew wanted to tease him more so he leaned forward and whispered "Baby why don't we record everything we do next time? Aren't you curious what you look like when I'm fucking you?"

Gulf: "Im more curious to know if the windshield would crack if I smash your head there! Give me my phone!"

Seeing that Gulf is now red from anger Mew gave back his phone and encircled his arms on Gulf's waist "Im sorry for making you mad its just that your very cute when your mad I cant help myself from teasing you" Gulf sigh "Its not a good joke Mew you know its dangerous to record something like that what if someone hack my phone or I will lose my phone!" Mew kiss him on the lips and said "We will record then delete it after we watch it na~" Mew's lips then travelled down his neck and continue coaxing him "Or we will watch it while I'm fucking you on the bed that would be so arousing" Gulf close his eyes craning his neck to give him more access to his neck "Ah~ Mew stop" Mew stopped and murmured "You say stop but look at where your hands are" Gulf looked down and was surprised when he saw that his right hand is already inside Mew's pants while his other hand is caressing Mew's abs blushing he immediately removed his hands and sit back properly on the the drivers seat and said "Lets go" then he start driving again. Mew stared at him and said "If you want to continue we can just stop by somewhere secluded and fuck you know" Gulf ignore him and refused to talk to him until they arrived at the location.

They roam around the tourist spots taking pictures. Gulf wanted take pictures with Mew but he always refused saying what if someone saw it he doesn't want any attention or issue. After visiting four tourist spots Gulf told Mew that he is tired and wanted go back to the hotel to rest but its already evening so Mew told him that they should eat dinner first before going back to the hotel, Gulf agreed and so Mew took him to his favourite restaurant. Since Gulf isn't familiar with Dutch cuisine he let Mew order for him.

While they're waiting Mew asked him "Do you want to go to France tomorrow?"

Gulf: "No"

Mew: "Why?"

Gulf: "I came here because I missed you so much Mew I just want to spend time with you"

Mew: "Ok then what do you want to do tomorrow?"

Gulf: "I want to go to your house"

Mew's smile dropped right away "That...you know that's not possible right?"

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "Mael and Dad"

Gulf: "Then that's better I can apologised to the both of them personally"

Mew: "That's not a good idea"

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew: "Lets not talk about this Gulf"

Gulf: "Why are you afraid Mew?"

Mew: "I AM NOT!"

Gulf was startled and Mew apologise right away "Its just that this is too sudden baby" Gulf doesn't want to make him mad so he said "Next time then na?" Mew smile at him and nod his head.

After they finished eating Gulf excused himself and went to the restroom. Mew called the waiter and asked for the bill, while waiting he busied himself scrolling through his phone when suddenly someone smack him on his shoulder he look up and saw Mael.

Mael: "I knew it! See I was right grandpa!"

****************************************
Sorry for the cliffhanger yall😐