Chapter 96

Thank you so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding my stories to you Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

FOUR DAYS LATER

Gulf's mom is acting like the whole confession didn't happened which frustrates him the most. He tried to remind her about it but she would always change the subject or walk away. And since his mom repeatedly warned him not to tell his sister and dad he could only shut his mouth because he doesn't want to upset her any further.

These past few days has been so stressful for Gulf but he endured it. Whenever Mew calls and asked why he haven't visit him he would lie and tell him he's just very busy with work and Mew would always tell him to not overwork himself and that he is always waiting for him to come to him.

He misses Mew so much. He wanted to get away from his mom and be with him. He wanted to be embrace and console by him.

Gulf just finished his schedule for the day and his manager quickly went to get the car for him but today Gulf had another plan. He wanted to go to Mew's apartment, so when his manager left he hurriedly went to the side of the road,  hailed a taxi and gave Mew's address to the taxi driver "I don't care if you scold me later mom but right now I want to see my boyfriend!" he thought to himself.

His phone pings and after glancing at the screen his determination was immediately washed away after he saw that the message was from his dad telling him to meet him at their favorite restaurant.

Gulf used the VIP entrance of the restaurant since he doesn't want to be seen by anyone and get mob later on. He went straight to the VIP room where his dad is waiting for him.

Gulf: "Dad!"

Dad: "Sit down son. I already ordered your favourite dishes"

Gulf: "Thanks dad"

His dad cleared his throat and said "Son, do you have anything to say to me?" Gulf already guessed that their topic is what happened four days ago.

Gulf: "Mom already talked to you right dad?"

Dad: "Yes. Actually I promised her that I'd talk to you that night but I didn't because I thought that you would come and talk to me on your own. But it seems like you don't have any plans on confessing to me so I called you here to talk about it"

Gulf: "If you're against it then I have nothing to say dad"

Dad: "When did it start?"

Gulf: "I already told mom. Didn't she tell you about our conversation?"

Dad: "I want to hear everything from your mouth son. You know your mom when she's mad, she tend to add or omit words from the original story"

Gulf doesn't know how to react to his dad's words. He wanted to laugh but he's afraid that his dad would get mad so he decided to not react at all. Disappointed, his dad sighed and said "Why are you so serious? That last sentence was supposed to make you laugh!" Gulf blinked his eyes a couple of times in disbelief "What is wrong with dad? Why is he joking at a time like this?" he silently asked himself. His dad grabbed a glass of water and said "Drink this, you're too nervous" Gulf accepted it and emptied the glass right away.

Dad: "Feeling better now?"

Gulf nodded his head.

Dad: "Good! Now, are you ready to talk?"

Gulf sighed and replied "What do you want to know dad?"