Chapter 74

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

The next day Mael had to borrow one of Mew's car because their grandpa is still mad at Mael and the old man hide his car keys. Mew really can't help but to comment on how childish their grandpa is behaving. Their dad just laughed and then he suddenly grabbed Mew and Mael's hands and said "Go and tour your boyfriends around the city and use these" Mew and Mael looked down and saw black cards. Mael's eyes sparkled and immediately snatched the cards "Thanks dad!" Mew on the other hand snached the card back from him and returned it to their dad and said "Dad I have my own money and so does Mael"

Mael: "P! Why are you speaking for me? I need that and I dont have money!"

Mew rolled his eyes and said "I asked Gulf about your income per show and I know you're earnings well" Mael pouted and said "But dad already gave it to me!"

Gulf: "You're such a brat Mael"

Vin: "It's ok Mael I have money I will buy anything you want"

Mael: "As if I'd let you do that!"

Dad: "Ok then I guess I'll just give you some cash?"

Mew: "Dad stop. And stop spoiling the little devil"

Mael: "But I WANT IT!"

Mew glared at his brother and said "Say that again?"

Mael: "I said I don't want it"

Dad: "Ok if you say so"

Mew: " We'll go now dad"

Dad: "Ok have fun and I'll see you tonight"

The four of them roam around Amsterdam and other tourist spots. Mew and Mael also took their boyfriends to their favourite places. Both Gulf and Vin enjoyed listening to their stories while taking pictures of the sceneries. While they're taking break Mael excused himself and went to the restroom. He was walking towards the restroom when he saw Vivian walking to the direction of Mew. His eyes widened and immediately ran towards her and tapped her shoulder "Vivian! What the hell are you doing here?!" Although surprised Vivian immediately smile when she saw him "Mew! What a coincidence!" Mael cleared his throat and said "Are you hungry? Do you want to have lunch with me?" Vivian happily agreed to him.

Mael: "Can I just call someone for a moment? It wont take long"

Vivian smile and and nodded her head. Mael dialled Vins number.

Vin: "Why are you calling me? And where are you?"

Mael: "Vin this is serious matter. I promise that I will answer your questions later but for now I want you to convinced P to get out of there right now"

Confused Vin asked "Why?" Mael sighed and said "Please babe ~ can you do that for me?" Vin had a feeling that Mael is not joking this time so even though he's concern and curious he still ok.

Mael: "I will talk to you later ok? I have to go Bye"

Vin: "Whatever you're thinking right now be careful?"

Mael: "I promise"

He ended the call and adjusted his expression before he face Vivian again. Mael knew that Vivian love expensive restaurants and other luxury items she's the typical high maintenance girl. He's actually really irritated because he have to pay for their expensive meal when he haven't even buy Vin anything expensive yet using his own money. Vivian noticed his gloomy mood and reached out to touch his hand "What's wrong Mew?"