Chapter 79

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

*‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️*
(To those readers who feels uncomfortable reading a BxB intimate scenes please just skip that part na~)

3RD PERSON POV

After Mael received his rewards from his grandpa he instantly dragged Vin to the airport to start their European tour. Mew and their dad still had no clue what the little devil did that please the old-man to the point that he would agree to Mael's unreasonable demands. Gulf tried to asked Vin about it but Vin kept his mouth shut every time he asked so he gave up and told Mew that it must be something good.

Since its their last week in Europe Mew wanted to also tour Gulf but he refused and said that he just want to spend time with him so they spend their time exploring nearby tourist spots until evening.

When they arrived home they saw a letter on the table its from his dad telling them that he wont be back until tomorrow because he had to go to Finland for an emergency meeting.

Gulf: "Does this mean grandpa will also go there?"

Mew: "Not necessarily, sometimes grandpa let dad handle important affairs. Besides grandpa told us to not disturb him because he had an important things to do for couple of days right?"

Gulf: "Ah ~ yeah! I forgot about that"

Mew: "Are you tired? Let's go to our room so that you can rest"

They went to their room and Mew went straight to the bathroom to take a shower while Gulf sat on the couch while scrolling through his phone. He went to his co-models group-chat to see what's going on since he keep receiving a-lot of notification from there.

CHATROOM

Gulf: "What's going on?"

Model 1: "Gulf! How are you?"

Model 2: "When are you coming back?"

Model 3: "You didn't see the news?"

Gulf: "No? What news?"

Model 4: *Sent a video*

Gulf played the video without a thought and he was shocked to see familiar faces.

Model 5: "It's viral here in Thailand P. I still cant believed that Ace and Will are like that"

Gulf: "What happened to them?"

Model 6: "They're both suspended P"

Mew finished his bath and saw how concentrated Gulf is while staring at his phone "What are you watching?" Gulf got startled and instantly closed his phone and said "There's a video scandal of my co-models going viral in Thailand"

Mew: "Oh? ~ what's the big deal if two models date?"

Gulf: "It's a sex scandal"

Mew: "Having sex with your boyfriend is normal"

Gulf: "They're both men"

Mew: "I see....are they like famous models?"

Gulf: "Yes and because of the video they're both suspended"