Chapter 80

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Vacation time is over and now Gulf is buried with work. He have schedules from early morning until late at night that he had no time to go to Mew's apartment. He could only call and txt him when it's his break time.

While waiting for Mew's reply he scrolled to his schedules and noticed a lot of jobs added to the list so he asked his manager.

Gulf: "P what's these schedules? How come there are a lot of new jobs that I didn't even know was offered to me?"

Manager: "All of these are approved while you're in Europe Nong. You said that you'll accept all jobs as long as I'll let you go right?"

Gulf wanted to retaliate but stopped himself because he did told him that. His manager knew what's going on his mind and said "You already spent time with him it's time to focus on your work Nong. This isn't like you! You never complained about work before because you said you love your job and your fans. Now that you're with him you suddenly act like this? Is it wrong of me to think that he's a negative influence in your life right now?"

Gulf: "I'm sorry"

Manager: "If you're really sorry then focus on your work"

Gulf: "Yes P"

Gulf continue to scroll when he noticed a modelling job that has a clause that says (closing together with a very special guest) so he asked his manager again "Who's this special guest P?" his manager answered "I have no idea but I heard it's someone who have connections in the industry"

Gulf: "No wonder. Just a new comer but will already close the show"
(A/N: Opening and closing just makes you more important than the rest of the models in the show, signifying that you are "special".... thus more important and a "must have" model - From Google😅)

Manager: "Probably someone who's born with a silver spoon. A spoiled brat that got bored touring the world and want to try modelling to pass time"

Gulf: "There are a lot of hardworking and experience models who are deserving for that spot though. By the way P is Mael in this show too?"

Manager: "He and Vin will open the show"

Gulf: "I see"

Manager: "I thought you guys are close now? How come you don't know about this?"

Gulf: "He's busy with someone and I don't want to disturb them"

Manager: "Who?"

Gulf: "Never mind P"

Mew is at his office reading important documents when someone suddenly entered the door without knocking. He didn't have to raise his head to know who is his rude guest and said "What bad wind brought you here?"

Mael: "P can you at least pretend that you're happy to see me?"

Mew continue to read the documents "I'm busy Mael I don't have time to entertain you" Mael rolled his eyes and said "I came here because I want to invite you to one of my shows P!"

Mew: "I have no interest thank you for inviting me"

Mael: "Gulf will be there too you know"

Mew immediately stopped reading then he raised his head and ask "What event?"

Mael: "Burberry"

Mew: "I'll pass"

Mael: "Why? I'm sure Gulf will be happy to see you there P"