Chapter 3

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf is now backstage waiting for the show to start when he saw Vin he called him and gesture for him to come.

Vin: "You need something?"

Gulf: "About yesterday"

Vin: "What about yesterday?"

Gulf whispered to him "About Mew" Vin look at him confused "Why are you whispering?"

Gulf: "How do you find him?"

Vin: "What kind of question is that Gulf? What do you really want to ask just say it straight out."

Gulf: "He is not Mew"

Vin: "You don't want to apologise to him that much that's why your doing this right?"

Gulf: "What the hell! Of course I want to apologise to him."

Vin: "Then just apologise and stop making stories."

Gulf shut his mouth because he doesn't want to sound an obsess fan and asked about Mew's mannerism and marks on his body. He thought "I guess Im just reading too much into it? Its already 7 years Ive changed, my body too maybe he also just changed. Yeah I think thats the reason." He look at Vin and smile "You're right Im just thinking too much don't worry I will apologise to him once I see him again Vin."

Vin: "Good so that you can finally let go of what happened in the past na."

Gulf: "Mm"

Designer: "Gulf you will walk first ok?"

Gulf: "Ok"

After the fashion show Gulf went to his other schedule which is a talk show. He decided to not think too much of Mew so that he wont get stress. The day went by so fast and now he is in a restaurant with his manager and staff. While waiting for their order Gulf scrolls to his news feed on twitter and got curious as to why alot of  her fans tagged him he went to the trending topic and saw Mew Suppasit is trending number one he searched for the original post and when be found it he saw a stolen shot picture if Mew from a fan with the caption "PLEASE TELL THIS IS THE MODEL MEW SUPPASIT!! OMG! I CANT BELIEVE HE IS BACK!! I saw him awhile ago he is so tall and superr handsome😍😍" Gulf stared at the HD photo and he thought "Nothing change in his posture still the same as before. I guess I was just really overthinking things."

Manager: "Nong! What's wrong?"

Gulf: "What?"

Manager: "Ive been talking to you for awhile now Nong."

Gulf lied and said  "Im sorry I was reading messages on twitter."

Stylist: "Speaking of twitter Mew Suppasit's name is trending number 1 Nong."

Make-up Artist: "Mew? The one that Nong Gulf  work before? The one that suddenly disappeared?"

Stylist: "Yeah look it up his picture is all over twitter and He is more handsome now too."

Make-up Artist: "You met him before?"

Stylist: "Yes I worked with him before during fashion shows."

Manager: "Why are talking about him right now? We have to decide on what Nong wear for the awards night."

Gulf: "Its still a week from now P let them talk whoever they want to talk."

Stylist: "Nong I heard that his former manager is looking for him right now he is asking the fans for help on twitter."

Gulf: "What is it to me P?"