Chapter 38

Thank You so much for Following,Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf is so shocked he didn't move or even speak for awhile. When he recovered from the shock he slapped Mew's face and said "Its really you!" Mew massage his cheek and "Ofcourse its me! Who else could it be?!" Gulf eyed him then he said "You txted me last night, you said that you have to prepare everything first before you come back here" Mew smile and caress his face and said "I lied ok? I want to surprise you" Gulf removed Mew's hand from his face then he look around the room and saw that everyone is looking at them confused. He lower his voice and said "Why did come here? You said you don't want to get any attention?" Mew raised his right brow and said "Didn't you hear me I said I want to surprise you! Now why don't you give me a kiss and a hug?" Gulf just stared at him and didn't move so Mew raised his arms and was about or hug him but Gulf move away. Mew looked so confused Gulf saw the sadness in his eyes but he remembered what Mew said about his twin, and him suddenly showing up here is not something the Mew he knew would do, so to make sure he said "Show me your arms" Mew rolled up his sleeve and showed it to him when he saw the scar he grabbed that arm and squeeze it so hard that Mew cursed from the pain "FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Gulf loosen his grip on his arm then he rubbed the scar thinking its fake but no matter how much he rubbed it, its still there and Mew is complaining that what he's doing is hurting him so he stopped then he looked and cupped Mew's face checking if there's moles he also rubbed the area of his face but there's nothing there.

Mew: "Are you done?"

Gulf: "Lift up your pants and take off your shoes and socks"

Mew stared at him in disbelief then he smirk "I cant take off all my clothes if you want" then he unbuckled his belts, unbuttoned his pants then he was about to unzipped his pants when Gulf grabbed his hands to stop him from what he was about to do.

Gulf: "I only told you to lift up your pants and take off your shoes Mew!"

Mew began to removed his shoes while asking "Why the hell are you asking me this? And what's up with the squeezing and rubbing me? Did you miss me that much?" Gulf rolled his eyes and looked down to examine his whole feet and ankles but there's no birthmark. Mew smirk and said "So are you done? Give me a kiss now" Gulf didn't get too close to him he composed himself and then smile at Mew "Mew you said you don't like attention right? So why are you asking me now when you know that there are alot of eyes watching us now?" Mew sigh and said "Alright I'm sorry for disturbing you maybe I should go back to Holland since you don't want me here anyway" then he stood up and walk away without even looking back when Gulf called his name.

After Mew left all the staff there surrounded Gulf asking him questions like since when did they become friends again or since when did Mew came back, is he planning to return to the modelling industry? All those questions but Gulf didn't even answer any of them. He stood up and ran outside searching for him. He tried to call his number but it was turned off. He continued to search around and almost screamed when someone suddenly hugged him from behind and whispered "Gotcha!" Gulf turned around and said "Why did you turned off your phone? I called you!"

Mew: "My phone died...sooo are you looking for me? Feeling guilty of how you treated me back there?"

Gulf still have doubts but no matter how much he looked for any difference in appearance there's none. He thought "Him coming here in the filming site is suspicious but its been awhile since we last saw each other maybe he really cant wait and came here to see me?" Mew noticed that he is in deep thought so he said "Im sorry for being an ass back there na~ I want them to lower down their voices so I waved my hand. I just realised that coming here is really not a good idea, you know I came here straight from the airport and I still have jetlag" Gulf felt sorry for him so he sigh, he caress his face and said "You should have called me you know, anyway where are your luggages?"

Mew hugged him tightly and buried his face on Gulfs neck smelling his scent like a dog "God! How I missed your smell" Gulf rubbed his back and gently pushed him away "Mew we are outside" Mew stared at him then he touched Gulf's cheek and smile lovingly and said "Finally Im back Gulf I cant wait to touch you" Gulf cleared his throat "We are outside please stop saying things like that na~ and you didn't answer me Mew where are your things?"

Mew: "Ohh! Sorry I told the taxi driver to wait for me no matter what"

Gulf: "Alright now that you see me you can go home first na~ you rest, after my work I will go to your house"

Mew smile widely and excitedly asked "You will?!"

Gulf: "Uh..Yeah? Why are being weird Mew?"

Mew: "Well I just cant believed that you will really come willingly to my house that's why"

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "Whatever...go now because I still have work"

Mew: "Kiss me first...on the lips!"

Gulf sigh then he cupped Mew's face and captured his lips. Mew closed his eyes and responded clumsily that he accidentally bit Gulf's lower lip. Gulf broke off the kiss and said "Ouch! What's wrong with you Mew?" Mew only looked at him like he's in disbelief he touched his lips for a second before he answered "I'm sorry Gulf I was just soo happy that you kissed me and I really missed you"

Gulf: "I really have to go now Mew I will see you later ok?"

Gulf gave him a quick kiss on the lips before he went back inside.

Mew went home with a big smile on his face. He decided to not sleep and just wait for Gulf to arrive. While waiting he arranged his clothes and cleaned the house then went back to his room and laid down. He smile again when he remembered how Gulf cupped his face and kissed him willingly. He touched his lips and thought "I will have you tonight Gulf."

He called his dad to asked if theres any news from his brother but his call didn't go through. He stood up when he heard the doorbell and went to the door and opened it, when he saw the person he closed his eyes and asked "What the hell are you doing here?"