Chapter 106

Thank You for always commenting,voting and adding my stories to your Reading List guys. I read all your comments💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew just finished talking to the doctor when Mael rushed inside his room "P!" Mew signalled him to shut up as to not wake Gulf up, but he was so happy that he didn't listened and hugged his brother "P! I'm so happy that you're already awake!" Mew rubbed his back and replied "It's not like I was in a coma silly" Mael tightened his arms and replied "You got stabbed twice P! I was so scared....I thought...I thought-" Mew cut him off and said "I'm very much alive Mael so you stop thinking about the what ifs now, ok?"

Dad: "And you are just gonna ignore me now?"

Mael: "Dad can you just let me have my moment with P first?"

Their dad chuckle and replied "Alright, I have to go out for awhile to buy us dinner"

Mew: "Dutch cuisine please!"

Dad: "Alright! I'll order yours and the little devils favourites"

Mael: "Thanks dad!"

A minute after their dad left they heard Gulf's voice "MEW! YOU'RE AWAKE!"

Mael immediately let go of his brother when he saw Gulf hurriedly stood up and ran towards them. He threw himself to Mew out of happiness forgetting that the latter is still injured. Mael got so worried and reminded him "Gulf! P just woke up and his injuries are still fresh!" Gulf eyes widens and instantly let go of him "I'm sorry!" In pain, Mew forced a smile and replied "It's ok baby, I'm fine" Gulf kiss him on the lips for a second before he keep his distance.

Mew: "Sooo ~ why are you still here baby? Don't you have work today?"

Mael: "He haven't left your side P"

Mew: "....."

Gulf: "I already talked to my manager and he already rescheduled all my works"

Mew: "Didn't you say before that you don't want to delay other peoples work?"

Gulf: "YOU'RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OF MY JOB MEW!"

Mew saw how serious he is and decided to not argue with him so he changed the subject "How about you, little devil? You don't have work?" Mael rolled his eyes and replied "Models have more free time than actors P, besides it's not like I'm short of money. I don't have to accept all the jobs thats been given to me"

Mew: "You have your manager and staff to feed Mael"

Mael: "I'm still paying them even if I don't have work P don't worry"

Gulf: "Where's Vin? It's rare that your not together"

Mew: "And where have you been by the way? Grandpa said you rushed out the hospital after receiving a call while I was in the operating room"

Mael thought of a lie for a second before cleared his throat and said "Vin is with his dad I told him what happened to P and said that he will come visit P after he's done there. And for your question P, it was from my friend he needed my help urgently that's why I left in a hurry" Mew knew his brother too well to fall for his blatant lie replied "Yeah? Like I believe you'll prioritise your friend more than your family Mael, DONT LIE TO ME!" Mael smiled sheepishly and said "I don't want to tell you the truth P! Because right now you're still recovering! Just wait until you're fully healed then I will tell you the whole story" Mew stared at his brother scrutinisingly before he said "Ok, as long as you will tell the truth" Mael raised his right hand and reply "I promise P!"

The next day Gulf's mom suddenly paid Mew a visit in the hospital. When Mael and Gulf saw her they immediately stood protectively in front of Mew they're worried that she will hit or say something to Mew that will stress him out again.

Gulf: "Why are you here?"

Gulf's Mom: "I went to your work to visit you but they said you took a leave. I called your manager and he told me what happened"

Gulf: "If you're here to convinced me to leave Mew and go to work then please leave"

Gulf's Mom: "You wont even call me mom now?"

Gulf: "You already disowned me"

Mew grabbed and squeeze his hand telling him to calm down and said "Baby don't be rude. Auntie came here to look for you because shes worried"

Gulf: "I'm not leaving you Mew!"

Gulf's Mom: "I came here to apologise"

The three people in room was speechless as they didn't expect her to suddenly apologised. When no one speak she continue "I went to the temple to pray and clear my mind. I also talked to a monk. I told him everything and what he told me made me realised how much I hurt you son. Because of me you guys broke up, I'm sorry for saying those hurtful words to you I was just too shocked at that time. I'm sorry for judging your relationship just because it's not common"

Mew/Gulf/Mael: "......"

Gulf's Mom: "Because of my anger I forgot what I promised to myself before"

Gulf: "Promise?"

Gulf's Mom: "Yes son, when you were born I promised that when you grow up I will always be there by your side to support whatever decisions that makes you happy"

Gulf: "Mom"

Gulf's Mom: "I also want to apologised to you N Mew. I'm sorry for insulting your family, what I said back then was out of line"

Mew: "You're forgiven"

Mael: "Just don't do it again ok Auntie?"

Gulf's mom nodded her head then she proceeded to asked about Mew's conditioned and then she apologised again for everything. Gulf was so proud and happy with his mom for owning and apologising to her mistakes. He embraced her and told her that he missed her so much and that he forgave him. They were all so happy and emotional when Mew's dad suddenly came in. Although clueless of who's the person that Gulf is embracing he sense that it's someone important base on the emotional vibe inside the room. Curious he asked "What's happening here guys?" Mael answered without thinking "That's Gulf's mom dad" Their dad immediately asked "What are you doing here?" Mew immediately answered "She came to apologised to us dad" Gulf let go of his mother and worriedly said "Dad -" his sentence was cut off when Mew's dad said "As long as she came here with good intentions then I have no problem with that Gulf so you don't have to worry"

Gulf's Mom: "Thank you for warmly accepting my son to your family and I'm sorry for being so close minded and for insulting your son and your family"

Mew's Dad: "Let bygones be bygones"

Gulf: "Thank you dad"

Gulf's mom smile and replied "Thank you"

Mael: "How about grandpa? He's not like you dad. It wil take some time for him to forgive her"

Mew: "Little devil, you just have to opened your mouth and ruin everything huh?"

Mael: "Whaaaat? I'm just saying the truth P!"

Mew's Dad: "You're right Mael but....Dad will eventually forgive her specially if she show him how much he cares and love our Mew in the future"

Mew: "Thank you so much dad"

Mew's Dad: "Your welcome son"

The old man is so busy taking care of all the problems that he still haven't return to see Mew in the hospital. Right now he's staring at his phone waiting for an important call, so when his phone rings he instantly answer it.

Markus: "So anything important?"

P.I: "Yes sir, she really have cancer but it's still in stage one"

Markus: "Anything else?"

P.I: "I already sent other details to your email sir"

Markus: "Good, now I want you to investigate the owner of the hospital she's in. I want you to dig more on the illegal doings of the owner and the hospital and I want it as soon as possible"

**************************************
I hope you guys like this chapter🙏🏻💜