Chapter 25

Thank you for Commenting,Voting and Adding WCY? to your RL🙏🏻💜

PS: STAY HOME
WASH YOUR HANDS
TAKE VITAMIN C
AND READ TSC & WCY?

3RD PERSON POV

Their plane landed in Bangkok and both of them was surprised when they saw alot of fans waiting for Gulf. Before they went out Mew grab his arm and said "We'll go our separate ways here, go entertain your fans and I will go home." Gulf became sad and just nods his head.

Gulf: "Are you really going home Mew?"

Mew: "What kind of question is that?"

Gulf: "Promise me that you will go home"

Mew sigh "I promise"

Gulf hugged and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before he walk out and greeted his fans. Mew followed and he keep his head down until he was outside. He hailed a taxi and told the driver his destination.

Girl: "You're late"

Mew: "I came straight from the airport and the traffic is insane God!!"

Girl: "You should treat me first before we talk about business."

Mew: "Seriously? I have a luggage here and Im tired and you want me to have dinner with you?"

The girl smile at him so he sigh and irritatedly slam his hand on the table and said "I don't have time with your bullshit Ploy just give it to me."

Ploy was taken aback by his outburst and said "You're boring" then she pulled an envelope from her bag and handed it to him "You're still the same old Mew."

Mew: "And you're still the same annoying Ploy."

Ploy laugh and said "Do you want to come to my house? Its been a long time since we last meet."

Mew: "You still use the same old sentence of inviting me to your house for a fuck huh"

Ploy lick her lips and said "I miss you Mew specially your skills in bed"

Mew laugh "Really? And I thought you have a steady partner now. What happened? Is he not into your kink? Not choking you enough for you to cum?"

Ploy laugh and said "The sex is boring with the same partner Mew specially with someone who don't do THAT!"

Mew: "I pity your partner Ploy"

Ploy: "Why?~ You're also like me Mew you like to sleep around you even slept with me after you fucked Mila before."

Mew: "......"

Ploy touch his hand and said "What's with you? Why are you hesitating? Are you in a relationship now?"

Mew: "......"

Ploy smirk and said "Don't worry we'll just fuck just like before"

Mew: "Can you cook that dish for me?"

Ploy laugh "Yeah sure why not"

Mew: "Then lets go"

Gulf's manager pick him up from the airport then they went to his agency right away because the president and some sponsors wanted to have a meeting. Gulf didn't pay any attention to the meeting because he is worried.

Right now they just arrived to his condo and his manager keep on taking to him but there's not a single word he heard he is busy with his phone, hemessage, email and even tried to call Mew on facebook but he didn't answer his calls and also his messages.