Chapter 66

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding WCY? to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf avoided the media and his fans by asking his manager to go outside and lie to them that he can't face them right now because he's not feeling well and that he will need to rest for awhile because he will still attend the after party later out of respect to the organisers.

The press and his fans are disappointed but they understand him as he's been filming and modelling nonstop for the past months.

Media: "Nong Bermb you know that we will still ask him about the last sentence of his speech whenever he will have an event right?"

Manager: "Yes P. Nong Gulf will answer you when that time comes"

Bermb excused himself and walked back inside. When he entered the room Gulf didn't even noticed him because he's busy calling Mew.

Manager: "He's not answering?"

Gulf: "Yeah maybe he's busy?"

Manager: "At this hour?"

Gulf: "We'll his business is apartment hotel P its operating twenty four hours"

Manager: "Yeah keep telling that to yourself"

Gulf rolled his eyes and said "You still don't trust him P?" His manager answered without hesitation "Yes!"

Gulf: "Whatever P"

Then he dialled Mew's number again. When Mew still didn't answer he called Mael.

Mael: "You're brave Gulf! Telling P you love him on national tv. Wow! Im amazed"

Gulf: "Yeah thanks. Where are you?"

Mael: "Home. Why?"

Gulf: "Where's Mew?"

Mael: "At his building? Why are you asking me anyway? Shouldn't you be the one to know where he is?"

Gulf: "He's not answering my calls"

Mael: "Oh yeah! He had a meeting with Ploy"

Gulf: "WHATTT?!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

Mael: "I went there to visit him and I heard when they talked on the phone"

Gulf: "...."

Mael: "It's about business Gulf you don't have to be jealous"

Gulf: "I have to go"

He ended the call right away. His manager saw how upset he is and said "You even risked your career by saying those words but base from your expression right now it seems like he didn't even watch the show" Gulf now fuming grabbed his bag and stood up.

Manager: "Where do you think your going? Your fans and the press are still outside"

Gulf didnt bother answering him and walked out. He use the VIP exit and walk to the parking lot and drove off.

Mew and Ploy just finished talking about business and they're now drinking wine chilling "So where is your boyfriend Mew?" Ploy asked. Mew smile at her and answered "He's in his world right now"

Ploy: "What do you mean?"

Mew: "Show business industry"

Ploy smirked and said "I see~ so since he's busy right now....wanna fuck?" Mew laughed and said "Stop joking around Ploy" Ploy looked at him seriously and said "I'm serious Mew" Mew instantly stopped laughing and answered "I don't do that anymore Ploy. I don't want to hurt him"