Chapter 20

Thank you for always Commenting,Voting and Adding WCY?
to your RL💜🙏🏻

Hope you guys like this chapter😘

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf told Mew that he wanted to go the resort's famous club because his friends told him about it.

Mew: "Is that okay? I mean it would create scandal if someone saw you and take a picture that your clubbing and drinking alcohol."

Gulf: "Im not a minor Mew besides I will not drink too much I just want to have some fun while we're here."

Mew look at him for awhile before he shrugged his shoulder and said "If you say so."

Gulf: "We'll go there around 11pm na"

Mew: "Why not go there at 10?"

Gulf: "I still need to talk to someone but if you want you can go ahead of me na."

Mew: "Are you sure?

Gulf smile "Yes"

Mew: "Then I need to go take a shower now."

Gulf: "Ok"

While Mew is taking a shower Gulf called his sister.

Sister: "P! Are you still with Mew?"

Gulf: "Wow you didn't even ask how I am."

Sister: "I know your fine P now answer me!"

Gulf: "Yes"

Sister: "Lets do video call na!"

Gulf: "No!"

Sister: "Whyy!? I wan to see and talk to him!"

Gulf: "He already have someone he likes so you don't have a chance."

Sister: "How did you even know that?"

Gulf: "Because he told me"

Sister: "When did you guys become close?"

Gulf: "We work before and we are adults now and we moved on from the past already"

Sister: "Ok whatever anyway I don't care as long as he's not married yet I still have a chance P!"

Gulf: "He is not the same Mew that you idolised before Sunny he changed."

Sister: "I don't care I like him then and now so you have to introduce us P you know that its like one of my dreams to meet him personally."

Gulf: "...I'll have to ask him about that na? But I think he will not agree to it."

Sister: "P why do I have a feeling that you don't want us to meet? Why?"

Gulf: "What are you talking about! I told you he changed and he doesn't like it when people keep talking about him and his past he even ignored his old manager when he contacted him to convince him to restart his modelling career."

Sister: "Really?"

Gulf: "Yes"

Sister: "Why don't you try convincing him P?"

Gulf: "What do you mean?"

Sister: "Convince him to return to the modelling world P! I saw his recent pictures he look super hot now."