Chapter 87

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf woke up in the afternoon disoriented. He turned to his side to greet Mew but it's empty. He tried to move but his hips and his h*le are in pain "Aww!" He gritted his teeth when he remembered how Mew ignored his pleas last night and did the opposite. "Where is that asshole! I really want to punch him in the face right now!" he thought.

He waited for Mew for twenty minutes, when he still didn't show up he reached and grabbed his phone and txted him

MESSAGE

Where r u? Come bck I wnt 2 pee!

                              Good morng 2 u 2 baby

GET BCK HERE!!!!!

                               I'm waitng 4 my takeouts.

But I wnt 2 Pee ~

                                Then go 2 d bthroom.

I CANT! AND ITS UR FAULT!!

                                 Rght! I'm sorry about lst nyt.

Whtever! Just HURRY BACK!"

He just put down his phone when he remembered that he still have to shoot some scenes. He hurriedly called his manager.

Manager: "You're awake"

Gulf: "P ~ I..."

Manager: "Your boyfriend already told us that you're not feeling well"

Gulf: "...I see..."

Manager: "I know he lied Nong"

Gulf: "...."

Manager: "I still can't believe this! I've been your manager for so long and I never seen you having feelings with men!"

Gulf tried to change the subject and said "P what did the director said?"

Manager: "He said it's ok and that your health is more important"

Gulf: "I see"

Manager: "You know that director is known to be very strict and really hate delays on his works so I'm very curious as to what exactly your boyfriend told him"

Gulf: "I'll ask him when he comes back. I have to go now P. Bye!"

Just as he put his phone down Mew came inside the room hands full of foods "Who was that?"

Gulf: "Come quick!"

Mew put the food on the table and hurriedly went to him and carried him to the bathroom. He help Gulf do his business because the later is too lazy and in pain to do anything on his own.

After carrying him back to the bed, Mew arranged the food "Let's eat" Gulf just stared at the food in-front of him and didn't move an inch. Mew looked at him questioningly and asked "What's wrong? Why aren't you eating?"

Gulf: "Who's fault is that?"

Mew: "I'm sorry...Here let me feed you"

Gulf: "You better help me do everthing today Mew because my whole body is in pain! If you listened to me last night this wouldn't happen!"

Mew: "Yes, Yes, Yes! I'll be your slave for today and I'm  sorry that I got carried away last night"

Gulf: "Hmph! Good!"

After they ate Gulf asked "I'm curious, what reason did you tell the director?" Mew who is cleaning the table answered "Told him that you're sick" Gulf eyed him suspiciously "That's all?"