Chapter 18

Thank you for always Voting,commenting and Adding WCY?
to your RL🙏🏻💜

PS: l will SURELY update TSC tomorrow and I will TRY to update this story too💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf stayed in Zeavola after their serious talk he didn't book a room he decided to just stay in Mew's room. He also called his manager to let him know that he will go back to Bangkok with Mew after 2 days and told him what happened.

Manager: "Are you sure about this Nong? Someone who sleeps around doesn't change in an instant he will hurt you again and again."

Gulf: "Don't worry P he said he likes me and that he is willing to change for me."

Manager: "Just don't fall deeply in love with him Nong."

Gulf: "Don't worry na. I have to go bye P."

He opened his bag to get his pyjama, he really want to sleep right now, while he was changing Mew came back from the sea and when he saw Gulf's attire he look at him questioningly. Gulf climb onto the bed and said "Because of you Ive been losing sleep for four days so right now I want to sleep and your sleeping with me."

Mew: "Why do I have to sleep too? I want to go to the bar."

Gulf: "No you're not, you're going to lay beside me so go take a shower and I will wait for you na"

Mew: "But...I can go after you've fallen asleep right?"

Gulf: "You have to promise me first that you wont hit on anyone there."

Mew: "What if someone hit on me?"

Gulf: "Tell them that you're already taken, unavailable, have no time to play with them or you can just come back here and sleep beside me."

Mew: "I don't like being controlled Gulf"

Gulf: "Im not controlling you Mew you ask me I just answered, but Im your boyfriend now so I have the right to feel jealous and hurt if you flirt with others."

Mew look conflicted while saying "Then...I...will just wait for you to wake up and we can go there together."

Gulf smile widely and said "Thats a very good idea."

Mew nods his head and went to the bathroom to take shower when be came out Gulf is already sleeping he shakes his head and get dressed before he climb onto the bed and laid beside the sleeping Gulf. Gulf moved and hug his waist and mumbled "So sleepy" Mew chuckle and said "Are you awake or sleep talking?" But Gulf didn't answer, he stared at Gulf's handsome face, he touch his cheek and said "Mael would die out of happiness if he's in my position right now you know."

While Gulf is sleeping Mew opened his twitter account (A/N: Mew is using his tablet) and went to the trending topics and Gulf is once again is on the list he got curious so he tapped and saw the original post its from Sunny he posted the picture she took with Gulf and captioned "Accidentally met Gulf today he is so handsome and very kind😍" he read the replies and many of Gulf's fans are asking where it was taken and who's with him. Sunny replied "Im sorry but I cant tell where it is bcuz Gulf asked us to not disclosed the location because he's in vacation right now. Btw he's with a male friend so don't worry guys😉" Mew smirked and thought "The actor you all fantasized just sucked my d*ck and almost spread his legs for me." He look at Gulf and said "Your fans would cry if they knew about it." He went to his page and tap camera he took a pic of Gulf's head and caption "He got tired after all the work out he did😏" he double check the pic if theres something that could give away that its Gulf Kanawut he saw that Gulfs bag was in the picture so he crop the pic with only Gulf's head and his covered body is seen in the pic then he posted it.