14

(a/n) I looked back in this story and realized I used two fuckin names as Ray's girlfriend, Jada and Demi -.- . I'm a horrible writer smh. Plus, i had a lot of typos. i'm sorry for that. And his girlfriends name is DEMI. God, I need to proofread more 😂

I open my apartment door and close it and I lock it. I slide down the door in tears. I can't believe I'm pregnant. It's not a surprise, since we had sex without a condom, but shit. I'm only 21.

I wipe my tears and rub on my belly. Could it possibly be a baby in there?

I lift up my sweater and stare at my stomache. I wanted to pick up the phone and call Alex so damn bad, but my damn pride wouldn't let me. So I tried to get my mind off of all this crap.

I start to unpack all of my clothes and all of a sudden there's a knock on my door. I look out the peephole and see it's Rayan and... Demi? I open the door and I greet them both and open the door wide so they can come in.

"So where have you been?" Rayan breaks the silence, looking at my suitcase.

"LA." I say, eyeing Demi. I look at her engagement ring. It's beautiful.

"Well, I'm going to leave you two to talk."

Rayan gets up and I sigh as the door closes.

I study Demi. Her milk chocolate skin and short pixie haircut made her flawless. I never noticed how pretty she was.

"So uh Rayan didn't wanna be here when I tell you this because he's still shocked, but... I'm pregnant!" She says, smiling. I couldn't help but smile as I get up and hug her. I look down and notice the small belly bump she was forming.

"Congrats Demi!" I smile, then my smile fades, and I sit down next to her, she looks at me concerned and sits right next to me.

"Is anything wrong?" She asks.

"I think I'm pregnant too... but by a guy who has sex for money." I say, and her eyes go big.

"What?" She asks, confused. Then I tell her the story about me and Alex. She seems really interested in the story and I smiled on the inside. It's nice having someone to talk too, considering the fact I've never had a friend as a girl. Ray was my bestfriend growing up. We never talked about boys, or periods, or makeup or trends.

"Alex Perez, huh? My friend fucked him. She says he's good, and pricey. But still, you're having his baby and you've gotta tell him." She says, taking my hand.

"I know, but I think the test was wrong. It's too early to know by now." I say, rubbing my stomach.

"Maybe you should go to the doctor to find out."

"Yeah. I'll schedule an appointment. Thank you." I say, hugging her. She hugs back. Never in a million years would I have thought I would find a friend in Demi.