16

go check out my new book regret :) you wont be sorry, it is amazing

& guys i want you all to vent to me. tell me how you feel about sex nowadays. i want to know your honest opinion. also you can vent about ur boyfriend, any insecurities, anything. I'll respond to each vent. :) 💕

I wake up from a light shake. I look around and realize I'm in a hospital bed. I frown and I press the nurse button. My doctor and the nurse walks in my room. My doctor hands me some water. I gulp it down and clear my throat.

"What happened?" I ask, rubbing my forehead.

"I told you your results, and you're not pregnant. I also have some extra news.... You have pubic lice.... also known as crabs." I flinch at the news and I ball up my fists.

"Where is Alex?" I mumble. I am fucking pissed. Pissed the fuck off. No, I'm angry as shit. I really want to kill him, choke him, or fucking shoot him. How could he do this?!

"He's with his doctor right now in room 506. You cannot-"

I snatch the needle from my arm and I get out of bed. I run past all the rooms until I find room 506. I burst in, eyeing Alex. He frowns. What the fuck is he mad about?! I should be the one mad.

"You gave my crabs bitch!" He yells and I step back, shocked.

"Bitch ass nigga YOU gave me crabs! You are the first nigga i've had sex with BITCH! And you know that! Fuck you!" I point at him screaming to the top of my lungs. He looks at me confused, lifting his eyebrow. He gets up pacing around the room, then he pulls at his hair.

"Fuck you!" He yells, walking up to me. "ALL MY CLIENTS HAVE PAPERS, INDICTATING THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY STDS, AIDS OR C-R-A-B-S!" He points at my chest. I ball up my fists and I push him back as far as I can. As he launches for me, two security guards pull us apart.

"Hit me! I dare you too!" I yell, as he is being pulled away, he is trying to get to me. I am so fucking angry, I am seeing red! I can't believe this bitch is blaiming me for his crabs! I can't believe I fell for his shit! Why was I so thirsty for his bitch ass?

"Both of you calm down!" His doctor yells. We both stop struggling, and we eye each other down. If looks could kill both of us would be chopped up in pieces.

"Now, both of you please sit down, so we can discuss this like adults." He says. He walks to the couch first, looking at me, scowling. I sit down across from him, scowling back.

"My test says you indeed had it first Alex." He says and the look on Alex's face is priceless. I smirk a little to hold my laughter. He looked so damn stupid right now.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU." I yell, crossing my legs.

He ignores me. "But doctor, how?! I didn't feel anything. I was not even itching."

"Well, some people do not show symptoms. And the symptoms include-"

"I know." He says, looking down.

"Who was the last person you had intercourse with?" He asked, putting on his glasses.

Alex looks out the window. His eyes go big. "Linda!" He says, getting up pulling out his phone.

"That chinese bitch that you slammed the door in my face for?"

He ignored me again. "This can't fucking be possible. I checked all her papers twice, and all her tests came in the mail that day!" He paces around the room again.

Linda. He should feel fucking stupid right now. He cussed me out and almost fought me because he was being a stupid shit. He owes me a apology.

I get up, going over to him, crossing my arms. My face says it all. He looks at me and sighs.

"Look, i'm sorry for blaming you for my fuck ups." He says. I nod, but I am still pissed off at his dumb ass and I don't even think I can honestly truly forgive him right now.

We both go over to the doctor and he gives us two packages.

"Here are your A-200's. It's a treatment for Pubic Lice. Please use these and your lice will be gone soon. Be safe, both of you." I take it and I thank my doctor.

We both exit the hospital and I get in my car. Alex gets in the back seat, and I roll my eyes. I drive him home in silence. I can tell he is pissed, because he is clenching his jaw. I arrive at his home and I get out, and when he opens the door I hurry and go upstairs and I get my overnight bag and hurry out of that damn house. I hurry home to my apartment and I arrive and slide down my door, crying.

I am so hurt. I can't believe I have fucking crabs! First time having sex and it ruined my life!

I hurry to the bathroom and open my treatment. I pull down my pants and underwear and gently rub the cream. I read the instructions. Then I get off the toilet and turn on the shower. I feel very gross, and ashamed.

3 weeks later my crabs are gone, and I haven't talked to Alex since our hospital visit. I was doing good without talking to him. Me and Demi have became closer, and I went back to dancing. Things seemed to be going well. I can't complain. I'm getting paid a lot for these shows we are doing and it's not taking long for me to catch up to the routines. I'm just glad that Alex is out of my life. 

"23.40" The cashier says and I pull out my money and pay him. 

"Keep the change." I say, exiting out Target with some curly hair products. I hurry up and get to my car. It was starting to get kind of warm, but it's still very chilly. I turn up Frank Ocean and I get a text from Demi. As soon as i'm about to drive off someone taps on my window and it caused me to jump. 

"Can we talk?" Alex says putting his hands in his pocket. He looks so good with his black peacoat on, dark jeans and high top air force ones. His curly hair is up in a bun. 

"Why?" I spat, letting up my window. He gave me crabs and then he blamed me. Why the hell should I ever talk to him?

"Please???" He says. I roll my eyes and point at my front seat.  I unlock my door and he gets in the front seat. I pull out of the parking lot and I just cruise. 

"So what do you want to talk about?" I ask, side eyeing him. 

"I," He sighs, and he taps his leg. "I got a teenager pregnant." I slam down on the breaks causing both of us to slam our heads.