3

It has been a total of seven days since I left his office. I've been in the dance studio all of those days with Rayan. Without Rayan I've been working out. Right now I was running through the park with Migos blasting through the speakers.

I stop and take a breather, adjusting my sports bra. I take a deep breath in, and I start to run back to my apartment. Today, since I've been working out all week, I wanted to go get a makeover. Nothing's changing about my hair though. My hair is my baby.

I arrive and I unlock my door, close it and lock it. I take off my waist trainer and I see my stomach improving little. I drink a bottle of water.

I had a plan. I was going to go to the office and ask a woman about Alex. I know this was crazy but I needed I know about him. I jog to my jeep and I drive to his office. I get out my car and I wait by the door. I see a tall, beautiful, chocolate skinned woman walk out, smiling. I tap her on the shoulder, she looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Sorry to bother you, but can I ask you some questions?" I say in the nicest way as possible.

"Sure, walk with me." I follow her walking to her car.

"How was the sex?" I come right out and ask. She smiles.

"Giiiiirrrrllllll it was like I was floating on a cloud. I'm actually a regular. My names Daysia." She introduces. "I mean, it's Alex, he starts off fast, and fucking amazing, then he slows down... all sensual..." She moans. I just walk beside her, awkwardly.

"How long have you been going to him? I'm Tia, by the way."

"Girl, about 5 years. I actually have a husband, but he hasen't been hitting it right." She laughs.

"I've been trying to make a appointment with him, but it haven't been working. He... hates me." I say as we approach her car.

"He hates you? Really? Alex? Noooo." "He's the nicest man I've met, mean in bed though."

"See? I know he's nice. I just don't know.. Never mind. See, I'm trying to get a makeover. To make him wanna get with me. I'm 21 and I'm a Virgin. I want to lose it now." I explain.

"You've caught the right bitch, because girl I know him like a book." She gives me her number.

"Call me when you're ready for the makeover. I'll be at home." She smiles. Then we both see Alex walk out, he sees me and just stares and then he smiles at Daysia. He gets in his car and drives off.

"See what I mean?" I moan.

"Well just call me, later on. What size you wear?" I tell her all my sizes.

"Ok, and you'll pay me back when we meet back up. See ya." She gets in her car and drives off. I smile to myself.