11

sorry ive been busy as hell. just tryna finish my senior year

I woke up feeling like I'm sleeping on a cloud. Literally. I yawn and look around.

I smile, realizing what me and Alex did last night. Over and over. My virginity was officially lost. I felt on top of the world. I roll over about 5 times and I still haven't feel off the bed. That's how big the bed is. I roll back over to Alex and I notice he's not there. I sit up, and run my hand through my wild, curly hair.

The door opens gently and Alex comes in, with a tray full of breakfast-- pancakes, waffles, biscuits, eggs, toast, bacon, gravy, fruit and all types of fresh fruit juice.

"Not sure what you liked, so I brought you everything. " He says, setting the tray on the bed. I smirk and I get out of bed, standing in my tiptoes kissing him.

He smiles and lifts his eyebrows.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know." I look down and notice the hickeys all over my body and that I'm naked.

"Yeah sorry. I got outta hand." He rubs the back of his neck. I laugh and sit back on the bed. I start to dig in, eating the fluffy pancakes and Alex watches me closely.

"What?" I say with a mouth full of pancakes.

"Nothing..." He smiles. I mock his smile and blush a little bit.

He steals a piece from me and he starts to eat it. After we're done. I stand up, looking around for my dress.

"Where's my clothes?" I ask. 

"Oh, I ripped them off. Remember?" Damn. What am I gonna wear.

"What am I gonna wear?" I ask.

"It'd be great if you don't wear any clothes at all." He does one of his famous smirks.

"Hah, no."

"There a walk-in closet there full of clothes." He points. I get up and open the closet. I gasp. I've never seen this many clothes in my life.

"Damn." I mumble.

"Yeah, my assistant bought all of whose. In some drawers are some brand new panties and bras." He yells from inside the room. I look in the drawers and see nothing but packaged corsets, bras, and thongs. I sigh and grab a package. Then I sort through all the clothes. I ended up picking out some white Levi jeans, a white chiffon button up shirt, and I found a pair of brand new oxfords. It was so simple, and clean. The outfit reminded me of a rich white mom. I put my outfit on the bed.

"Bathrooms in the room too," I hear Alex yelling out. I look around and notice its open. Why haven't I noticed this? I go inside of the bathroom and see a bubble bath had already been ran. I smile, going to the bath and picking up the body wash. I get inside the tub, feeling great because the water wasn't too hot, or too cold. It was just right. I take a deep breath in, and I let it all out, and I close my eyes. It feels soooo gooood.

I start to wash myself up, and after im all clean, I get out of the tub. I grab a soft towel and I dry off. I grab a brush off the counter and brush through my wild hair. I get it tamed, and I put it in a high bun. I go inside the room and I unwrap the thong and I slip it on. I put on the bra, and I hear a soft knock. I turn around and it's Alex. I start to put on my pants and he stares at me.

"You look good."

"Thanks." I say.

I put on my shirt and my oxfords.

"Okay I look like a young soccer mom." I laugh.

"A hot soccer mom. You look amazing." He says. I noticed he's changed too. He has on some light jeans, a regular white v neck shirt. He looked sexy... 

"Um, do you mind taking me home? I need to do some housework, and I have to go see my parents today." I say. Part of that was the truth. I was calling my mom today. I wanted to go home because I couldn't wait to tell her that I lost my virginty last night.

"Oh, okay. Let me get my car keys." He walks out of the room and I follow him downstairs. We both walk outside and I shiver because of the weather. We quickly get in his car and he pulls out of his house and we continue to my side of town. 

We arrive to my house and I look over at him. I get this happy, jumpy feeling lookin at him this time. It's like... i'm starting to feel more for him. 

"Well... i'll see you soon." He smiles his bright smile. I smile back. I reach for the door handle and he grabs my chin and he kisses me softly. I blush a little and I get out of the car, walking to my apartment feeling like i'm on a cloud.