5

I feel like complete shit. Shit for wanting to have sex with him, shit for being thirsty, and shit for pointing out his cut like that. I had no idea what he's been through. I sigh, getting off the couch. I look outside. It was now morning. I hadn't slept all night. I just been laying on the couch all night. This kind of reminds me of high school. When this nerdy guy, I forgot his name, me and Ray caught him in the bathroom cutting over me.

I didn't want to talk about that though. It's only gonna make me more sad.

I get my phone and I call Alex. Straight to voicemail.

I sigh, and I sit back down. A tear comes from my eye and I quickly wipe it. Why am I crying?!

I needed my bestfriend. Fuck that night. I needed him.

I dialed his number. It rings a few times and Jada answers the phone.

"Hello?" She answers with a attitude. I sniff a little.

"Put Ray Ray on the phone." I say sharply. I didn't have time for her.

"He's busy." She yells. Then I hear him say my name in the background.

"Because she has no business calling you at 8 in the morning! Damn I'm getting sick of this bitch!" She yells. I've had enough of her ass.

"BITCH!" I yell, "Shut the fuck up! Damn put him on the phone now!" It's silence on the other line.

"Give me the phone!" I hear her yell.

"Hello? Tia? I am so-"

"Ray, I need you. Please come over." I say, I guessed he can tell I was crying because he hung up. I text Alex.

I'm sorry Alex. Please tell me what's going on.

I throw my phone across the room. I cover my face with my hands and I just let it out. I feel really stupid, because my emotions were taking over me. Ray unlocks my door, and I see him with our high school year book, some chocolates and chick flick movies.

He drops everything and rushes to me, picking me up hugging me. I hug him tightly, and he wipes away my tears.

"What's wrong?"

"Okay." I say. Getting out of his grip, sitting on the couch. He sits next to me, looking at me, waiting for me to talk.

"Alex came to my house last night. And he ate. And, I noticed a deep cut on his wrist. And I pointed it out, and the look on his face was complete fear!" I say, shaking my head. "I don't know why I'm so emotional, but do you remember that guy who was cutting in the bathroom?" He nods.