4

"Look, i'm sorry about that. I was just horny. Plus, didn't you say you wanted Alex to take your virginity? I want your first time to be special.." Ray explains on my voicemail. I roll my eyes. I didn't feel ike hearing. He was right though, but you can't just leave a horny ass virgin in bed like that. But he is my bestfriend. That shouldn't of happened. But I need to clear my head...

I turn off my phone. I feel through my now wavy bob and I check my eyebrows. I decide to go to the clothes Daysia bought me. I go through the clothes and I find a white Crocheted Woven Top, then I dig for some black high waist shorts. I smile. I lay the outfit out. I decided I was just gonna walk around NYC until I see him. It shouldn't be hard to find him, because Daysia texted me where he usually hangs out.

I put the outfit I layed out, including a lace thong and a ultra push up bra. These shorts are so short, my booty is hanging out a little, but I didn't care. Whatever it takes to impress Alex. I go to my vanity and I get out my Ruby Red MAC lipstick and I put some on my lips. I look at my flower crown to decide to put it on, but I just change my mind. I remember what Daysia told me: You look like a teenager.

I put on my winged eyeliner, and my mascara. I get my Coco Chanel perfume and I spray it all over my body. I see all my slip in shoes and my converse. I go to the bag and I pull out these red buttom nude pumps. I slip those in. I trip a little, trying to walk, then I perfect my "heel walk". I get out my iPhone and I take a couple of body shots. Then I take a quick front camera selfie. DAMN! I look good!

I get my car keys, and I decide to drive to the city. I look on the list Daysia sent me. First hangout spot:

The Hookah Bar

I know exactly where that is. I've been there a couple of times. I drive there, taking me 15 minutes, because of traffic, and I go inside, paying for a couch, and 50 smokes. I look all around seeing a lot of people, but no Alex. I sit at the couch by myself and I inhale the hookah. I got Watermelon flavored. I look around, once again, trying to spot Alex, but he's not around. Then a tall, skinny man approaches me, sitting next to me, grabbing a hookah.

"Mind if I sit?" I stare at him. I didn't even know what to say.. he was so damn sexy.

"Hello?" He lifts up his eyebrow in confusion. I get myself together.

"Oh. Hey. I'm Tia." I smile.

"Wassup. I'm August. I seen you over here, and I couldn't help but speak." His says, his thick New Orleans accent taking me off guard.

You're so sexy I thought, then August laughs.

"Did I say that out loud? I'm-"

"It's cool. Thank you. You're sexy yourself, baby."

Me and August been talking for a hour now, and I honestly forgot about Alex, until it came to mind.