17

(a/n) hey guys im so sorry

i graduated high school :)

finally

omfg im so happy💞 (this was in May omf)... i need to do better smh. but this book is going to be finished. seriously. i start college next year though :)

I pushed on the brakes so sudden, both of us hit our heads. Alex groans and he grabs his forehead. I see blood dripping from it, but I don't care. I ignore the other cars honking at me and I speed into a empty parking lot. I park in the middle of the lot and I unbuckle my seat belt and I start to hit on Alex. I start punching him in the face and he tries to block the hits, but I am going too fast.

Then, Alex grabs both of my hands and squeeze them.

"STOP!" He yells.

"How could you Alex?! How fucking could you? Have you officially lost your got damn mind?!" I yell at him. Then, I can't take it anymore. The tears start to come. I snatch my hands away from him and wipe my tears. All this bullshit I've been through with this man.

"Tia, may I please explain?!" I see him try to wipe my tears but I look the other way.

"Of course like 5 months ago she was any other regular client. But somehow, she managed to pass every rule of mine. I double check like I do all my clients. But she fooled me. Her name is Krysten Miller. She's 15 and she's from Chicago. When I did find out she scammed on me, she had moved somewhere unknown. I couldn't contact her. But she showed up at my office yesterday telling me I am the father and I'm going to be taking care of her baby. She's only 15!!! What am I going to do?!" He runs his hand through his afro and I couldn't blame him. I can see he's stressed, but maybe he would quit this job.

"Look, you have a big responsibly now." Was all I could manage to say. I grab a napkin and I wipe the blood off his forehead. He looks me in my eyes.

"Tia. I'm sorry. For everything I put you through. Please forgive me. I need you. I need you as a friend, a lover, a guider, and everything more." He says. I stop wiping the blood and I stare at him. Dammit, those brown eyes.

"Fine. We can be friends. Only friends." I say.

"Good enough for me. Can you stay the night with me?" He asks.

I sigh. "Sure, damn." I roll my eyes. He smiles a little and I start up the car, driving to his house. I didn't want to spend the night, but I really wanted to know more about this pregnancy, and what he is going to do about all this. This shit was too much for me to handle. My life was going just fine before his ass showed up. I side eyed him when he reached a stop light. I noticed the bags under his eyes and the Newport cigarettes in his pocket. He has been stressing.

We pull up to my apartment complex and I tell him to get my bags and we walk to my apartment. I unlock my apartment and we both walk in. He sits on my couch and sighs.

"Tia. She's so young. This is illegal!" He says, running his hand through his hair.

"Yup. You could go to jail." I say, side eyeing him. His eyes go big and he pulls out a cigarette and lights it. I noticed his lips got darker also. Damn.

"Tia... what am I going to do? You gotta help me with this whole situation."

WOAH I PUBLISHED THIS ON ACCIDENT.. I DONT KNOW THE NEW CONTROLS ON THIS APP... IM GONNA FINISH THE CHAPTER ... SORRY!!!