7

i hate this chapter...now that i read it it's basically a filler.

"Alex, stop playing with me." I say rolling my eyes.

"No seriously." He says, typing on his computer.

"I have a dance show I have to attend. Money is waiting and you're wasting my time." I say.

"Oh, well I'll drive you there, let's go." He grabs his keys. I roll my eyes. The sexual tension between me and Alex was growing every second as we sat and stared at each other. We were both stubborn as hell so we sat there and just suffered.

He gets up first and we both walk to his car. I get in the front seat and I cross my arms. I show him the directions to the dance studio and I text Ray telling him that I'm on my way.

We arrive and I get out the car and so does Alex. I turn around with a confused look on my face.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"With you. I wanna see how you dance." He says. I walk towards the studio. I side-eye Alex and I catch him staring my butt.

"Yo..." Ray stops seeing Alex next to me. Some of the girl dancers looks at me with envy and I see some of them staring at Alex with lust. I kiss my teeth.

"He decided to tag along. Why? I don't know.'

Ray looks at Alex. "Are you going to the competeion?" Alex nods.

"Yup." I sigh. Why is he going? It's already bad that I want to fuck him right now.

"Ok." Ray says, giving me a quick look. I excuse myself and I go to the locker room. I change from my jeans and shirt to my black harlem pants and white crop top--- Which is the girls uniform for the competiton. I put on extra deodrant because I know I will be sweating. I put my hair up in a bun and I turn off my phone. I go back into the studio and I see most of the girls talking to Alex. Typical.

I go over to Ray.

"Why is everyone talking to him?" I ask. Ray looks over there and back at his phone.

"I don't know as soon as you left, they just went over there. Why is he here?" He lifts his eyebrows.

"Hell if I know!" I yell. Ray points to my hickey that August gave me.

"Did Jac.. I mean Alex give you that?"

"No, August." I cover it up.

"Who the hell is August???"

"Later." Then Ray mutters something under his breath and he calls everyone to the floor. Since Ray is one of the instructors, He can start class whenever he wants. I see Alex sit on one of the benchs looking straight at me. Ray turns on the radio and Trey Songz and Justin Bieber's "Foreign" comes on. (Choreography on the side)