1

i know this supposed to be updated friday nights but i just couldn't wait.... another updated might come tonight too. ;)

"Wake up Tia! It's your birthday! You're finally 21!" My mom, dad, and bestfriend yells. I turn over, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. I see a pink cake in my moms hand, and my dad is taking pictures of me with his Galaxy Note. And my best friend, Rayan... Well he is just laughing at my misery. I sigh and then I put on a fake smile.

"Aw mom, dad. You didn't have to break in my apartment for this." I moan.

"Hush, TT. Now blow out your candals." I make a wish. I wish to have sex with Alex Perez today. I know it sounds like a crazy wish, but to be honest, it's almost every lame woman like me wish in NYC.

I blow out my candles and Rayan claps like an idiot. I roll my eyes, getting out of bed, my blonde ish, brownish hair all over my head. I go to the bathroom with Rayan following behind me. "We need to go out tonight. Since your finally 21. Took 5ever nigga damn." I laugh. Rayan have been my bestfriend since 4th grade. We dance together.

"Shut up." I get out my toothbrush and I brush my teeth. I look at the clock.

"Y'all woke me up at 7?!" I yell. My mom yells back, "You know we gotta go to work! And I made you that cake homemade! See you baby, I love you." I hear the door close. I sigh and I go to my bed, flopping down, getting under cover.

"Dude. Wake up. Im gonna pay for your birthday breakfast, and we are gonna chill then go to the club tonight come on!" Rayan snatches the covers off me. I groan.

"Fine."

I hear Ray's phone ring and he answers. "Baby? Wassup girl? Nothing, at Tia house...."

He's talking to his girlfriend, Demi. She hates me because she says I'm taking Ray away from her. I'm not. I just have my bestfriend days, where I need my Rayan. Nothing really bad. *shrugs*

I get up and go to my closet, and I pick out a white lace floral crop top, a dark red maxi skirt and my strappy sandals. I put it on my bed, and I pick out my jewelry, and I place it on my bed as well. I go to my bathroom, closing the door and getting undressed. I turn on the shower water and I wash up with my strawberry bath and body works wash, and I wash until I know I'm clean and I get out the shower, not bothering to wrap a towel around me. I brush my curly hair, and I put it in a perfect high bun. I brush my edges down and I splash water on my face.

I dry off with the towel and I throw the towel in my bin, and I walk out the bathroom, naked walking to my dresser.

"Yeah, Demi but... Tia!" Ray says, and I turn around.

"What? Nigga don't act like you ain't never seen me naked before." he's actually seen me naked ALOT of times. He always reacts. Really, I don't care.