17 pt. 2

I pushed on the brakes so sudden, both of us hit our heads. Alex groans and he grabs his forehead. I see blood dripping from it, but I don't care. I ignore the other cars honking at me and I speed into a empty parking lot. I park in the middle of the lot and I unbuckle my seat belt and I start to hit on Alex. I start punching him in the face and he tries to block the hits, but I am going too fast.

Then, Alex grabs both of my hands and squeeze them.

"STOP!" He yells.

"How could you Alex?! How fucking could you? Have you officially lost your got damn mind?!" I yell at him. Then, I can't take it anymore. The tears start to come. I snatch my hands away from him and wipe my tears. All this bullshit I've been through with this man.

"Tia, may I please explain?!" I see him try to wipe my tears but I look the other way.

"Of course like 5 months ago she was any other regular client. But somehow, she managed to pass every rule of mine. I double check like I do all my clients. But she fooled me. Her name is Krysten Miller. She's 15 and she's from Chicago. When I did find out she scammed on me, she had moved somewhere unknown. I couldn't contact her. But she showed up at my office yesterday telling me I am the father and I'm going to be taking care of her baby. She's only 15!!! What am I going to do?!" He runs his hand through his afro and I couldn't blame him. I can see he's stressed, but maybe he would quit this job.

"Look, you have a big responsibly now." Was all I could manage to say. I grab a napkin and I wipe the blood off his forehead. He looks me in my eyes.

"Tia. I'm sorry. For everything I put you through. Please forgive me. I need you. I need you as a friend, a lover, a guider, and everything more." He says. I stop wiping the blood and I stare at him. Dammit, those brown eyes.

"Fine. We can be friends. Only friends." I say.

"Good enough for me. Can you stay the night with me?" He asks.

I sigh. "Sure, damn." I roll my eyes. He smiles a little and I start up the car, driving to his house. I didn't want to spend the night, but I really wanted to know more about this pregnancy, and what he is going to do about all this. This shit was too much for me to handle. My life was going just fine before his ass showed up. I side eyed him when he reached a stop light. I noticed the bags under his eyes and the Newport cigarettes in his pocket. He has been stressing.

We pull up to my apartment complex and I tell him to get my bags and we walk to my apartment. I unlock my apartment and we both walk in. He sits on my couch and sighs.

"Tia. She's so young. This is illegal!" He says, running his hand through his hair.

"Yup. You could go to jail." I say, side eyeing him. His eyes go big and he pulls out a cigarette and lights it. I noticed his lips got darker also. Damn.

"Tia... what am I going to do? You gotta help me with this whole situation."

I watch him smoke the Newport, not being bothered by the scent. I sigh and go in my room packing an overnight bag.

"Tia. Could you please just give me positive advice about this?!" He says, smoke coming out of his mouth.

I turn around, throwing my perfume at him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY??!!! YOU'RE IN BALLS DEEP MAN. SHE'S MOST LIKELY GOING TO KEEP THE BABY. AND YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF IT!!!" I yell. He sighs. I take a deep breath, and calm down. I'm just so irritated by the whole situation. Sometimes, I just wish I was still turning 21, he would of just ignored my thirsty ass.
Because honestly I think I still got small feelings for him. And hearing about this, is very heartbreaking. Fuck think, I KNOW I still got hard feelings for this man.

"I'm just going to pack." I mutter and he leaves the room. I close my door and I cry in frustration. Why can't he just do right?! Why can't he just quit his job and love me, and only me?

I quickly wipe my tears and I continue packing. After I'm done, I grab my bag and he's in the living room pacing around, finishing the cigarette.

"I'm ready." I say, quickly walking past him, going to my jeep, not caring if my door is locked or not. He gets in the passenger seat. I type his address in my GPS, pretending that I don't remember wear he lives but honestly I did.

"Thanks for spending the night with me. It means a lot. I just need guidance through this whole situation."

My attitude towards this whole situation is honestly changing. His life is his business. Of course I wanted him to quit this job for my own personal reasons only because i want his attention on me but I know what's not going to happen. I know he makes a living off what he does so I'm just going to have to deal with it.

"Tomorrow I would like to meet with Krysten. Just to get a understanding on things. Please come with me. You said you'd support me." He says. He sounds so damn desperate. Kind of like I did when I first met his ass.

"Sure." I say. I was hurt. I admit I have been crazy over Jacob. All the shit we've been through, but this tops it off. I had crazy feelings for his ass, and I finally admitted it to myself.

"Thank you, Tia." He sighs, throwing the cigarette away and walking past me. I get up, following him. He undresses and gets into bed. It's only 9:00. I guess he's stressed out his whole situation. I slide into bed with him, not touching him at all. I lay the opposite way from him. He doesn't touch me either.

We both wake up to his alarm. I groan and roll out of bed. I go into the bathroom, brushing my teeth with my personal tooth brush and wash my face. I wet my hair and braid it into two French braids. Then do my mascara and nude matte lipstick. Nothing too major. I slip on some black jeans and a black t shirt. Then I put on black oxfords.

Jacob walks out with all black on also. We both notice how we are matching but we don't say anything. I guess he's still stressed out on the situation and just wants to get this meeting over with.

We drive in silence. As we arrive, I notice we are in the ghetto. I have no problem with being here, but I know Jacob is frightened. We both get out the car and I follow him to this young girls apartment.

"Hey." He greets her. She's gorgeous. She has a baby face and black curly hair. If she keeps the baby, it will be gorgeous.

"Look Alex. I'm sorry. My older friends were bragging on you and I just had to do it. I drugged you. I didn't know I would end up pregnant though. I'm sorry." She admits, holding her head down. I start to feel bad for her.

"So are you gonna keep it?" Alex asks and I look her way wanting to know the question also."

Krysten whole face changes as she look towards me and then him, and rolls her eyes.