9

go read my real-life friend's book: love,ocean. her username is @teacurls !! she just joined and shes great! go follow for me pleaseee!

He growls, low in his chest while he grips my inner thighs, pushing them apart. "Keep still or I'll make you." I gasp and His hands slip around, cupping my backside as he pushes his nose into my sex, inhaling deeply. I'm still high off that one stroke he gave me. He smiles and he rubs his finger across my sex and bites his lip.

"I'm about to take it easy." I finally look at him and his bruises were noticeable but he was still sexy.

He grabs my ass, pulling me closer and as I come to him, he licks me all in between. I moan in response, and I bite my lip. He bites, licks, and sucks until i'm over the edge. He stops as I'm about to climax and I frown at him. He giggles.

"I got something better for you babe." He rams inside of me hard, but not deep enough to make me reach my climax. I moan in response because he is so big. I stratch at his back, and he grips my neck. I whisper in his ear to go deeper, but he ignores me. This. Is. Torture.

"Deeper!" I finally yell and he goes deep slowly, and I moan out. It feels so good and he looks in his eyes with his big brown eyes. I notice he black eye and he bites his lip going in deeper. He continues at this pace and I feel my climax buliding back up. As I'm about to burst, he does and I do right along with him. I roll my eyes to the back of my head...

"Damn baby." He moans...

~~~~

I wake up to someone banging on the door. I get up, dropping the wine bottle. I look around with a pounding headache. It was dark out and all I remembered was arguing with Ray. I get out and my panties are soaked. Did I have a wet dream? I go to the door answering it and Alex is standing there, angry.

"I've been knocking for 10 minutes!" He semi yells, walking in without me letting him in. My vagina starts to pound from horniness. I sigh. My rub my temples.

"And you text me some bullshit, so I had to finish work to come over." He says with annoyance.I check my phone and see what I messaged him. I blush. Then I slowly to remember my dream. I bite my lip. But the thought goes away when I see hoe bad his face is after the fight. I get up, touching under his eye, tracing the black eye with my finger. He hisses at the pain.

"Why would you pick a fight with August?" I ask.

"He started it." He said, snorting.

"You're a grown man, you could of walked away from it." He just rolls his eyes and he goes into my kitchen. When he is out of sight, I run to my bathroom and I quickly grab a wash towel. I wet the towel and put my Dove strawberry soap and I wash between my legs, washing the wetness away. I felt so awkward doing this, because usually I took a shower, but I didn't want him to know I was wet dreaming about him.