Break-Up

<Still AJ's POV>

After the show, I went out to this field at the venue. I saw Pierce the Veil, Drake Christopher, Sleeping With Sirens , Mod Sun, and Bryan Stars. I was walking around and saw Andy Biersack and Juliet Simms fighting. Then I saw Juliet storm away angrily. Andy looked over at me and started to walk over.

"Are you o.k Andy?" I asked him. He smiled a sad smile.

"Not really, I just found out Juliet was cheating on me." He said with a sigh.

A/N: This isnt the breakup in the title btw.

"Awww, it'll get better Andy, your a good guy, youll find someone." I said. I smiled and then walked away.

A few days later

Brandon hadnt been showing up for vocal rehesals. We usually had those in our spare room. One day, we were with 1D doing vocal rehersals, when we heard moaning coming from the bunks. We couldnt concentrate, so I went to go check what was going on. I went back there, and the noise was coming from Brandon's bunk. I cautiously opened the curtain, and saw something really horrible.

Brandon was fucking another girl.

He looked up and saw me.

"Oh, um AJ." He said. I just walked away. I was almost to the buses front door, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw HIM.

"AJ, I'm so sorry. I-I couldnt help it." He said.

"Whatever, just show up for vocal rehersals. Oh ya, and we're over. You can go back to fucking that girl, just keep it quiet." I said walking back to our rehersal room.

One hour later

We had just finished vocal rehersals. I sat in my room sobbing silently. I couldnt believe that he would do that. I kept tons of razors in my bag, so I got one out. I took out all of the blades and held one in between my fingers. I put it against my left wrist, and dragged it across. I watched as the blood started to come out slowly from the little cut. I put it to my wrist again and dug it in a little deeper this time. The blood flowed a lot more. I put the razor blades in my wallet. I quickly ran to the bathroom and washed away the blood. I went back to my room and put some music on from my laptop. "Mr.Diva" by Jeffree Star came on. I randomly started laughing really hard. I heard a knock on my door and I got up and answered the door. It was Louis and Niall.

"Damn girl. Now I know you and Niall are related, you both have the same loud laugh." Louis said grinning.

"About that, what were you laughing so hard about?" Niall asked.

"I dont know. A Jeffree Star song came on." I said giggling a little.

"Whos Jeffree Star?" Louis and Niall asked at the same time.

"He's  an awesome artist." I said motioning them to follow me to my bed. I played "Prom Night" & "Mr.Diva" for them. Their faces were in thinking mode.

"Interesting." They both said. I shooed them out of my room when "Slipping Away" by NIN came on. That was me and Brandon's song. I got angry and punched a wall. I then just layed on my bed until it was time for the show. I got dressed in: http://www.polyvore.com/666/set?id=65228966 . I went out to do my hair. I did it in a simple ponytale. We got all of our stuff ready and preformed.

Setlist:

Things That Rhyme With Orange

Face Down

Fuck You

Back In Your Head and our song

The Journey of a Heartbeat.

When we finished our setlist, the next band started to set up. I looked at the band setup, and of course with my luck, Blood On The Dance Floor was next. I saw Jayy coming toward me grinning at me.

"BLOWPOP!!!!!!!" I yelled, jumping on him to hug him.

"AJ!!!" He yelled in my ear.

"FUCK!!!!" I yelled jumping off.

"That hurt Blowpop." I said pouting.

"Sowwy AJ." He said smiling. "How has tour been?" He asked.

"Amazing! Oh ya! After the show, I want you to meet some of my friends. You've probably heard of them but ya." I said. I saw Dahvie coming towards us.

"I gotta go Blowpop. See ya after the show!" I said hugging him again then walking away.

I couldnt wait for him to meet my new extended family.

Hey! I hope you guys like this. Go fan my freind MadeIn1DerLand. Shes aweshum. BYE BYE