Two More Weeks

A.J's POV

------------------------------------------

"OF COURSE I WANT TO GO GET ICE CREAM YOU TWAT!!!!!" I heard Louis yell at Liam. They both walked downstairs and I looked at them.

"Would you like to go get ice cream with us?" Liam asked. I smiled.

"OF COURSE I WANT TO GO GET ICE CREAM YOU TWAT!!!!!" I yelled mocking Louis. He shook his head and walked out of the door.

"TO THE ICE CREAM SHOP!!!!" Me and Louis yelled linking arms and skipping out of the house. When we got to the ice cream place, we walked inside and ran to the counter. Well, me and Lou did. I looked at all of the flavors of ice cream and decided.

"I would like a mint chocolate chip in a waffle bowl please." ; said shyly. The lady's eyes were wide.

"Y-You're A.J Sixx. I'm such a huge fan! You're pregnant?! How many months until the baby's born?" She rushed out. I grinned.

"Nice to meet you. And yes I am. Two more weeks." I said still grinning. She smiled.

"Who's the father?" She said while taking the others orders. My smile faltered.

"Umm, it's Andy." I said while she brought our orders out. Her smile had completly disappeared.

"What?" She said glaring. I grabbed my ice cream and backed up behind Louis. I looked at her.

"What's your problem?" I said glaring back at her.

"You're so stupid sometimes A.J. He cheated on you and I'm guessing he broke your heart. He isn't worthy of you anymore." She said dropping her glare. I sighed.

"Have you ever been in love?" I said looking at her. She shook her head.

"Then don't." I said walking out with the boys. I looked at te ground and ran into something.

"What the fuuuck." I moaned. I looked up and saw Dahvie. I looked back down and walked away, but he grabbed my hand.

"Who did this?" He said motioning to my stomach. I looked back at him and pulled my hand away.

"My boyfriend." I said putting emphasis on the word 'boyfriend'. He grabbed my hand and I looked back at him.

"Who is it?" He said blowing some air out of his mouth.

"Andy." I said pulling away and walking towards Louis and Liam. When we got back, I stormed up to my room with my ice cream and sat on my bed. Dahvie was realy fucking confusing me. I sighed and kept eating my ice cream.

Andy walked in with only a towel around his waist and his hair wet and in his face. My eyes widened and all of my anger went away. Andy looked up and noticed me. He smirked.

"You like what you see?" He said coming over to me. I nodded vigorously. He walked over to our closet and grabbd some boxers. He started dropping his towel and I covered my eyes.

"I know I've seen your ass before, but it's pale as fuck." I said giggling. Oh come on, it's true. Anyways, I felt his hands uncover my eyes, and he was dressed.

"Your eyes are so beautiful." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"We have the same color of eyes dumbass, but thanks." I said pushing my lips to his. He pulled away.

"No, your eyes are icy blue."

"That's your color of eyes idiot."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, if you want proof, we can go check in a mirror." I said getting up. He also got up and walked to the bathroom with me following. When we got there, we both looked into the mirror and I laughed.

"TOLD YOU!!!!" I said running away.

"DON'T RUN A.J.!" Andy yelled after me. I stopped and walked into Kerry's room. When I walked in, she was making out with Harry. Just like Dan said.

"Cough, whore, cough." I said while holding in a laugh. She stopped kissing Harry and looked at me. She looked worried and I shook my head while walking away laughing.

"I WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS A.J!!!!" Kerry yelled after me.

"THREATENING A PREGNANT WOMEN HUH?! YOU'VE REACHED A NEW LOW KERRY!!!!" i yelled back at her. I walked into the living room where Jason was. He was sitting on the couch crying. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Whats wrong?" I said even though I knew already. He took a deep breath in and calmed down.

" I was walking to me and Kerry's room, and I was going to finally propose to her, but when I walked in, she was making out with Harry." He said breaking down at the end. I hugged him as tight as I could with my stomach being there and all.

"She obviously doesn't see how amazing you are." I said while he layed down on my lap. He chuckled.

"It's hard to lay down on your lap with you being pregnant and all." He said starting to laugh more. I started to laugh with him when Dan walked down the stairs.

"Crazy bastards." She muttered while walking into the kitchen. That made us laugh even more. We both sstopped laughing, ad put on Fullmetal Alchemist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something special will happen in the next chapter c; Bye now!!!!!