Situations (A Dahvie Vanity FanFiction)

>>>>AJ'S P.O.V<<<<

My phone started to vibrate. I picked it up and checked the collar ID. It read "Blowpop". I answered.

" Hello?"

"Aj , please come home." It was Dahvie. "Go fuck a dog, Dahvie." I said then hung up.

Your probably confused, so lets go back to the very beginning.

>>>>>>>>> 10 years earlier <<<<<<<<

" David, I need to tell you something. " I told my best friend, David Jesus Torres. " Yes?" He replied. I sighed and told him the words that made me die inside, " I'm moving." His face went from happy, to sad. It made me mad that my mother would move just to spend time with my dad that abandoned us.And, i was also madly in love with David. I had met him last year when i moved to Orlando, Florida.He was my next door neighbor. I looked up to and face was covered in tears. " When are you leaving?" He asked. I started sobbing. In between sobs i told him," T-tommorrow. I was afraid to tell you e-earlier b-because I thought you'd get mad." He pulled my face back up and kissed me. He was about to say something, but then my mom came out and yelled, " GET YOUR SLUTTY ASS BACK IN HERE AND FINISH PACKING YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES!!!" I said bye to David and finished packing. I never saw him after that, until now.

>>>>>10 years later<<<<<

(A/N btw, Dahvie was 11 and Aj was 10)

I woke up and realized that today was my birthday. I FINALLY turned 20. This means i could move outta this hell-hole.

So, since it was Saturday, I got ready in red leather pants, those were fucking hard to get on, and a BOTDF shirt. I immediatly started to pack my things. I then went downstairs to find only my dad.

Thank goodness. I snuck up on him. I guess he heard the squeaking of my pants, because he tackled me to the ground. Oh how I love my dad. He wrote good music and was a good parent, unlike my whore of a mom. Did I mention that my dad is Nikki Sixx?

He got off of me then helped me up. " Happy birthday cupcake." "Thank you daddy" I said smiling. I went into then kitchen and grabbed a muffin."Dad,I wanna move out." I said stuffing the whole muffin in my mouth.

My dad just looked at me and sighed. " I completley understand. Your an adult now so, its your choice. But can I ask where and why?" i just looked at him, swallowed the muffin and rolled my eyes.

" Isnt it obvious? I wanna move back to Orlando. I wanna move there cause its where I grew up" I said almost yelling out of excitment. He nodded and asked, " Do you have your things packed?" I nodded.

" Well get your stuff in the car before your mom wakes up" I flew up the stairs and grabbed all my stuff. When it was all in the car, my dad drove me to the airport. We got inside and he bought me a plane ticket to Orlando, which left in 20 minutes.

" Thank you dad. This is the best thing that could've happened today. But, I'll fucking miss you." I said almost crying. " I'll miss you too cupcake." He said. When my plane was boarding, I hugged him tightly and ran to the gate. I got to my seat and it was by the window. When the plane started to go into the air, I looked over to the person next to me and nearly had a heart attack.

Sitting next to me was THE Andrew Dennis Biersack. Then the Captain said we were at 10 thousand feet. At the same time, Andy and I pulled out our I-pod. He looked over and smiled." Hi, I'm Andy." He said sticking out his hand for me to shake. I gladly took his hand and shook it.

" I'm A.J." He smiled. " What's your real name?" I sighed. I hated my real name. " Alexandria Jaime. What's YOUR real name, hmmm?" He rolled his eyes and said, " Andrew." I smiled and put my headphones in .

'Never Give In' came on and tears came into my eyes. I had used to cut. I quit last year because my closest friend had begged me and took away all my blades. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I paused the song and took out my headphones. " What's wrong A.J?" Andy asked. I just realized I had tears streaming down my face. " Nothing, it's just this song brings back bad memories." I said wiping my tears.

He nodded. " What song is it?" He asked. I sighed and said " 'Never Give In' by Black Veil Brides" I said turning off my I-pod. I knew we were gonna have a long talk, knowing Andy. "Why does that bring you bad memories?" He asked turning his I-pod off too. I sighed. " I used to cut." I mumbled loud enough so he could hear but quiet enough so no one else heard. He looked at me in shock .

" Why?" He asked in tears. I looked at him and cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back and the captain annonced that we were landing and to buckle our seat belts. I pulled off Andy's shoulder and buckled my seatbelt. He did the same. When the plane was letting people off, I crossed in front of Andy.

Then I tried reaching for my luggage. 'Fuck, its all the way up there!' I thought. Andy smirked and got up to get my luggage. I grabbed it from him and said, " Here's my number,bitch, text me." He smiled and gave me his number too.

I got off the plane and immediatly went to David's old house. I knocked on the door and his father came out. "Mr.Torres? Do you know where David is? It's me A.J." He looked shocked then hugged me. "No, I dont know where David is. Nice shirt." I smiled. "Thank you Mr.Torres.Well bye then." I said. He said bye back, then we hugged then I left. I wanted my hair a different color so, I went to a phone booth and looked up the nearest hair place. The nearst one was 'Mad-Rad Hair'. I went and couldn't believe my eyes. Standing right there was a guy who looked very similar to my old best friend, David Jesus Torres.

A/N:

This is my new fan-fic about Dahvie Vanity. It's also my very first story on here, so please be nice. So, comment please? Thank you and buh bye