Date with Niall :3

Before the show. Dan

Me and Niall walked out of the bus hand in hand. We walked around the venue for a little while until I got a text from Jason saying we had a show in 5 minutes. We ran back to the bus and got all of my gear out. We got to the stage just in time and got me hooked up in time. Well that didn't come out right. Well, we played our set and left the stage.

 I pretty much ran to the bus when we finished our set. When I got there, I took a quick shower after AJ and got dressed.(Outfit is external link). I straightened my hair, and did my make up. I put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom. Niall walked out of the bunk room at the same time.

"Hello." I said walking over. I stumbled a little a little bit.

"You okay there?" Niall asked me.

"Yeah. It's just been a long time since I've walked in heels." I said. I put my hands against the wall and balanced myself.

"perfectly fine." I said walking over to him and grabbing his hand. When I wore heels, we were the same height.

"Let's go." He said smiling. I smiled back and started to walk with him.

*****In Albuquerque*****

We went to this resturant about 2 hours away from the venue. We walked in and got served by this really nice waitress.

"Dan, I just want to say, you look beautiful. You always have, and always will." Niall said grabbing my hand from across the table. I blushed.

"I'm going to admit it, but the first time I saw you, I thought you were perfect." I said blushing. He smiled and kissed my hand. Then, I heard a girl yell:

"FUCK YOU ANDY!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!" Andy? Wasn't AJ on a date with him? I got up and looked around until I saw Scout Taylor storming away and a soaked AJ and Andy. For some odd reason, they were both laughing their asses off. I got up and walked over to them.

"Seriously? You just got beer and tea poured all over you, and your laughing?" I asked them. They both looked up and saw me.

"Two questions: 1: When the fuck did you get here? and 2: When the fuck did you start talking?" AJ asked.

"I got here about 30 minutes ago. And I started talking today." I said. Then I saluted them and walked away. I got back to Niall and he was sitting there with a confused look.

"Where'd you go?" He asked.

"I went to go see what the yelling was all about. AJ's here by the way." I said sitting down again. I grabbed Niall's hand again. He smiled and leaned over the table and kissed my cheek. I blushed madly and looked down.

*Back on the bus 2 hours later* 

Me, Niall and A.J  walked in the bus. We all had giant smiles on our faces. Andy had asked A.J to be his girlfriend.  Me and Niall had just talked the whole time. he was a really sweet guy. I had the best time of my life.  Niall was an absolutely perfect.

*In Florida a few days later* (Still Dan's POV)

We ran out onto stage and Jason went up to the crowd and asked for a song to play. 

"Loving Scars." The fan said.

"Hmmmm. I don't knoow." Jason said. We had never played that song live before. 

"Haha! I was just kidding. Back In Your Head." They said. Jason nodded and I went up to the microphone. A.J usually sang this by herself, but ever since I started talking, she never had to again.

"Are you sure you guys are ready for all of my AWESOMENESS?!" A.J yelled. Everyone yelled 'Yes!'. Then we started the song. Jason had taken off his guitar and replaced it with a keyboard. Then we started the song.

"Build a wall of books 

Between us in our bed 

Repeat, repeat the words 

That I know we both said 

Relax into the need 

We get so comfortable 

Remember when I was 

So strange and likeable 

I just want back in your head 

I'm not unfaithful 

But I'll stray 

When I get a little scared 

When I get a little 

When I jerk away from 

Holding hands with you 

I know these habits hurt 

Important parts of you 

Remember when I was

Sweet and unexplainable 

Nothing like this person, 

Unlovable 

I just want back in your head 

I'm not unfaithful 

But I'll stray 

When I get a little scared 

When I get a little 

Run, run, run Run Run, run, run 

Run I just want back in your head 

I just want back in your head 

I'm not unfaithful 

But I'll stray"

(Lyrics from A-z lyrics.) 

After the show, I went backstage and tried to wipe as much sweat as I could off of me. I felt a sudden chill on my neck, so I turned around, and there was a knife on my neck.

END HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!

PICTURE ISH NIALL HORAN!!!! ISN'T HE SEXAYYYY?! IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE, YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!!!! HE IS PERFECT, OKAY?!  ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO GO BEFORE I MURDER SOMEONE!!!!! BAII