First Show

Dani

I woke up to the sound of AJ yelling 'YES!'. I groaned and got out of bed. I had assumed that someone told her about us playing main stage. Jason had told me already.

I went to our bathroom to get ready. since we played in a few days, i decided i would redye my hair. I walked to AJ's room and she was bouncing up and down in her bed. She looked over at me and ran to hug me. I hugged her back awkwardly and signaled her to come with me. She followed me and i grabbed my note pad and wrote:

"Can you help me cut and redye my hair?" She quickly nodded her head yes.

"What do you want to do with it?" She asked me. I explained what I wanted and she quickly went to work. A few hours later, she was done.

"I love it!!" I wrote on my paper. She laughed and we sat down while my hair dried.

"So Dan, what do you think of my brother and his band?" She asked. I slightly blushed at the thought of Niall.

"They seem cool." I wrote on my note pad. I held it over my face to hide the blush.

"Dan, no need to hide your face, I already saw you blushing." She said. That made me blush even more.

"You like someone in his band, don't you?!" AJ asked. I blushed more and nodded a little.

"Who? Is it Harry?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"Is it Liam?" I shook my head no again.

"Zayn?" I shook my head.

"Lou?'' No.

"That only leaves....... OMG!!!! YOU LIKE HIM?!!" I nodded my  head and slapped her so that she would be quiet.

"First off, Please SHUT UP!! Second, please dont tell Niall." I wrote on my note pad.

"Ok, i wont. Aww, you guys would be so cute together!" She exclaimed then put a hand over her mouth.

"What the hell is going on?" Harry asked walking in to the bathroom.

"Nothing, just talking." AJ said. "Now, get out, Dan's hair isnt ready yet." She said pushing him out.

"Wait," She said, and I saw her counting silently to 3, "Now!" She exclaimed and put my head back into the sink to rinse it out. When it was done, she went out of the bathroom to get a blowdryer. She came back and plugged it in.

When it was done, it looked fucking awesome.

"THANK YOU!!!!" I wrote on my pad and hugged her. She took me out of the bathroom and into the main room. When we got there, Jason, Brandon and Kerry were arguing, as usual. AJ's brother and his band were just watching.

"EXCUSE ME!!!!" AJ yelled in her loudest voice. Everyone looked over at her. I was bending down so that she could hide me better.

"I would like to present, the new DANIELLE!!!!!!!" i smacked the back of her head . I hated when people used my real name.

"I mean, the new DAN!!!!" she yelled and I stood up staight. Everyones mouths dropped and i felt self-conciouss.

When everyone looked away,  I felt a pair of eyes on me still. I looked over and saw Niall still staring at me. When I looked him in the eyes, he blushed and looked away.AJ saw a gave a thumbs up to me.

 I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Jason.

"WHO WANTS TO WATCH A MOVIE?!" AJ yelled. I raised my hand quickly.

"NO STARTREK!!" Jason, Kerry, Brandon and AJ yelled at me. I slowly put my hand down.

"What about Harry Potter then?"  I wrote on my notepad.