Nom Noms on Botdf's bus

Still Dan's POV

I looked up to see who had put the knife at my throat. Turns out, it was Dahvie Vanity from Blood On The Dance Floor.

"What the actual fuck do you think you are doing Dahvie?" I said slowly. Then I noticed his back was turned and he was talking to Jayy. He was just waving his knife around. I slowly backed away and grabbed the knife from Dahvie's hand. He turned around quickly and looked at me.

"Why'd you take my knife?" He asked holding his hand out for it. I put it in his hand and he gripped it tightly.

"Oh, y'know, you we're just swinging it around my neck." I said motioning to my neck area.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." He said putting his knife away.

"Its cool. Nobody got hurt." I said then gave him a thumbs up then walked away.

A.J's POV

I ran off of the stage and walked over to the Black Veil Brides tent. Andy had asked me to go there a few times, but I had never been able to.

When I got to the tent, Andy was waiting for me with a chair right next to him. I sat down and he put his arm around me.

"Hey." He said quietly and then kissed my cheek. I smiled and then kissed his cheek.

"Hiiiii!" I said then snuggled into his arm. We had been dating for a few days, and I really liked him. I saw him wrinkle his nose and look at me.

"You smell like woman sweat." He stated.

"What's the difference between woman sweat and man sweat?" I asked a little confused.

"Well, woman sweat smells sweeter." He said smiling. I laughed and got up.

"I shall be back. Must go get some nom noms. " I said kissing his cheek. I then turned around and went straight to Blood On The Dance Floor's bus. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds. Then the door swung open and Jayy was standing there.

"JJ!!!!!!" He screamed when he saw me.

"Jayy-Bear!!!!! I screamed and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and brought me onto the bus.

"I need nom noms." I said when I walked in. He smiled and went to their kitchen, and came back with a cupcake.

"YAY!" I yelled and took it from his hand. I licked the frosting offo of the cupcake then started nibbling on the cake. I was half way through the cupcake when Dahvie walked in.

"Hey Jayy, is the last cupcake still in the fridge?" He asked. I then froze mid-bite and looked at him. I took the cupcakes away from my mouth and glared at Jayy. He looked slightly worried and turned to Dahvie.

"Uhh, sorry Dahvie. I gave the cupcake to A.J." He said pointing to me. I looked up and held out the cupcake to Dahvie.

Theres still half" I said. Dahvie looked over to where I was standing. He started walking over to me. He then took the cupcake and shoved it in Jayy's hands. Dahvie took me in his arms and hugged me tightly.

"I'VE MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!" He said puling away from the hug.

"I'VE MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!" I yelled back. Then Dahvie took the cupcake from Jayy then stuffed it in his mouth. I was about to say something, but then my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller I.D and it was Jason.

"Hello?" I answered.

"A.J.!!! We have a signing in like five minutes!" He yelled.

"Ok. I'll be there soon." I said the hung up. I turned around to say something to Dahvie, but he was gone. I shrugged and ran out of the bus to our tent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowwy its really late. But its here now!!