You're Giving Me A Heart Attack

If you know where the title is from, I'll love you forever xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning with a killer headache. I opened my eyes expecting it to be bright, but I saw darkness instead. I then realized i was wrapped up in someones arms. I looked nd they had no shirt on.

Deer God.

Then I looked down, and he had pants on. I sighed with relief and looked up to see who I was with. It was Fronz. I looked down and I was wearing his shirt. I blushed and unraveled myself from his arms. I sat up and saw the time.

1:27 P.M.

How the fuck is he still asleep? I shrugged and got out of bed, when I noticed I wasn't wearing pants. I put on the superman pajama bottoms and went downstairs. Everyone was in he living room laughing loudly.

"Shut uuup!!" I groaned going towards the kitchen. I got some asprin and a water bottle then walked towards the living room. I sat down on someone, but I didn't give a shit. I took the pills and looked to see who I was sitting on. It was Louis. They all went back to laughing and such when Attila's lead guitarist looked at me strangely.

"Isn't that Fronzilla's shirt?" He asked right as Fronz came down the stairs with no shirt on. I blushed and put my head in my hands. I felt someone pick me up and I was placed in someone else's lap.

I looked and it was Fronz, and he was smirking. I groaned and leaned back into him. Just as I closed my eyes, I heard my phone ringing from somewhere. I got up and found it in the dishwasher. I answered it annoyed.

"Listen here motherfuc-"

"Well hello to you too." It was Sandra Alva.

"Heh, sorry. I just woke up and I have a pretty bad hangover. I just found my phone in the dishwasher." I said laughing. [A/N: That happened to my dad once xD We heard it ringing and we looked all around the house but couldn't find it. He also put the coco puffs there one time o.O] She laughed to.

"I know how you feel. Anywaaaay MDE will be over as soon as Marti finishes getting ready."

"Haha, well ok. Bye then." She said bye then hung up. I walked upstairs and got ready. I put on a rainbow tutu with fishnet tights underneath and a black corset. I puton my knee high converse and started with my makeup.

Once I was done, I heard someone whistle. I turned and it was Fronz. I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor trying to remove my iphone case. I succeded and put on one with Sweeny Todd on it. I stood up and looked at Fronz. I blushed when I realized he still had no shirt on. I looked down and he walked over to me. He grabbed his shirt that was next to me and put it on.

"Do you have a fever or something? Your cheeks are really red." He said smirking, which made me blush even more. I heard the doorbell ring and I rushed downstairs to get away from him. I opened the door and Dahvie was standing there instead of MDE.

"Hey, why are your cheeks all red?" He asked poking them. I huffed and let him inside. I looked outside and MDE were walking up the steps. I left the door open and sat on the couch next to Dahvie. They all came in and Marti had to sit on the floor. Everyone started arguing on what to watch again. I was picked up, again, and put into someones lap.

"I swear to God, one day I'm going to have a heart attck because of you guys." I said leaning against Fronz.

______________________________________________

I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

At chapter 35, repeating, 35, I WILL be ending this book.

BUT! There WILL be a second book.

Otay? Otay.

Byeeeee! Love you guys sooooooooo much! I reached 64 votes on this book c: