Warped tour...

AJ

I woke up in an unfirmiliar room. It was white, it had a couch, (which I was laying on), and a bunch of lounging chairs, and a rack of clothes.

"Aj. AJ. AJ!!!!!" I heard someone yell in my ear.

"Owwie, what the fuck?" I said sitting up. It, of course, was Jason.

"Sorry, you werent waking up." He said grinning.

"Why the fuck are you so happy?" I asked.

"Well, I had a long talk to your new brother, and he's coming over to our house tonight." He said pretty much jumping up and down.

"New brother?" I asked, I hadnt remembered much since I had passed out.

"Ya. Y'know. Niall Horan from One Direction told you." He said looking at me with a 'Duh bitch' face.

"F-from O-one D-direction?" I asked.

"Yup." I heard a new voice come from the doorway. I looked over and it was Niall.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I didnt mean to make you faint. Are you that big of an fan?" He asked.

"Fan? Mister, I do NOT have blades attached to my center. And do I LOOK like plastic?DOI LOOK LIKE A FUCKING FAN? Nooooo." I told him really fast. His eyes widened at that.

"I meant a person who likes our music." He said.

"Oh, well, you could have just said so. Then no, I like some of your music. I was just rushed with my past of living in Mullinger and taking care of you." I said.

"You remember that?" He asked blushing

"Yup! I also remember feeding you a lot." I said looking down blushing.

"You over fed your brother?" Jason asked looking at me.

"On accident." I said putting my hands up into the air.

Dani

Me and Kerry were sitting at home watching Adventure Time snuggled into her chest, when I realized I needed a shower.

"Could you carry me upstairs?" I wrote on my notepad and handed it to her. I felt her nod her head and pick me up.

When we got to my room, I went to take a shower. When i was done, I went back to my room to signal Kerry to come back down stairs with me.

We went downstairs and into the dining area. I saw AJ with Jason and 5 other strange guys.

"KERRY! DANI! This is my baby brother and his band, say hi!" AJ exclaimed.

"Baby brother?" The one with the blonde hair said. (Niall). That guy was so perfect,I almost cried.

"Yes, you are probably younger than me, wait, how old ARE you?" AJ asked.

"18, what about you?" He asked. Damn, he was young. AJ's mouth was hanging open.

"Im 20. Jesus, that makes me feel old." She said making a pouty face.

"ANYWAYS, Hi, I'm Kerry." Kerry said.

"I'm Niall, this is Louis, thats Liam, this is Zayn and thats Harry." He said introducing the other guys.

"Hi Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry, I'm Dani, but you can call me Dan." I wrote down on my notepad.

"Hi Dan!" Louis said sticking his hand out to me. I shook it a little.

"Dan, are you going to eat dinner?" Jason asked me.

"A little." I wrote. I heard a groan from upstairs and looked over to see Brandon walking down the stairs with only boxers on. He had been sleeping all day.

"Ahh! Brandon, go put a shirt on, we have guests!" AJ yelled rushing over to the stairs and pushing him up the stairs.

He came back down stairs with a Slayer shirt on and his hair fixed.

"Wait a sec. Why are there 5 random guys in our kitchen?" Brandon asked going over to stand by his brother. I saw the guys eyes widen.

"Umm, well, Jason, your evil twin, took me to a One Direction concert,and I found out that Niall is my brother." AJ said.

"Whos Niall?" He asked. Niall rose his hand a little.

"Are you guys twins?" Louis asked all of a sudden. Jason and Brandon both nodded in unison.

"Yup!" They both said. After a long awkward silence, AJ started making dinner. She made veggi burgers with fries. I ate a little bit of the fries and stopped eating.

"Jason, when do we start tour?" I wrote on my note pad then handed it to him. He took it and read it.

"Oh ya. We have to leave tomorrow morning." He said. AJ started to choke on a fry. Brandon patted her back and she coughed it up.

We all jumped up and ran upstairs and packed. I packed everything I would need for the 3 month tour.

I went downstairs after and everyone was loading up the bus.

I left my luggage in the living room and ran back upstairs. I grabbed both of my guitars and put them in their cases.

I went back downstairs and went outside to load up the trailer with our gear. Someone had already taken my luggage and was putting it in the bus.

"I think we're ready now." Jason said coming from the trailer.

"Ya." I wrote down on his arm, well, more like scratched.

"Oww!" Jason yelped.

"Whos hurting my Boyfriend?!!!" Kerry yelled from the bus.

"IT WAS DAN!!!" Jason yelled running into the house. I face palmed and ran too.

AJ

I woke up at 5 A.M and got ready for the day. I went downstairs and everyone was ready. Yesterday, Niall had asked me if he and the other guys could go on tour with us. They had finished tour last night.

Everyone was done eating breakfast ,we all got on the bus and started to drive. I went into my new room to get some more shut-eye. I was woken up by Kerry shaking me awake with a grin on her face.

"A.J! Jason just talked to the stage manager, and we get to play mainstage!" She exclaimed.

Well this was going to be an interesting tour.

did you guys like the longness? Hope you did. well, bye. Feed back please.

Photo is Dan