Dying All of the hairs!

Ok, so I shall not be cancelling this series. I was gonna say something, but I forgot cx Oh whale. Anywhore, ONTO THE STORY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.J's POV

When I had finished the signing after about an hour, I went to Black Veil Bride's tent, but they weren't there anymore. Oh whale. After I saw that they weren't there, I walked back to my bus. When I got there, everyone was sitting in the living area, probably waiting for me because when I walked they all looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I asked when they looked at me.

"Band Meeting." They all said looking at me. I nodded and sat next to Dan. 

"Why do we need to have a band meeting?" I asked. Jason breathed in, then looked at me.

"A.J, ever since we all decided to kick Brandon out, I'm not gonna lie, we suck now." He said. I sighed and looked back at him.

"Andy what do you want ME to do?" I said slightly annoyed.

"Call Brandon." He said.

"What if it turns out like last time?" I asked He sighed and shook his head. 

"He always learns his lesson a second time." 

"Fine, I'll call Brandon." I said getting up and going to my room. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked through my contacts. When I found his name, I clicked on it, then pressed call. The phone rang twice before he picked up.

B:Hello?

A:Hey Brandon

 B:Oh, hey A.J.

A:So, I'm just gonna get to the point, 666 sucks without you.

B:Really? So... You guys want me to come back then?

A:Yeah, but you have to promise that you'll come to rehearsals more often.

B:I promise. Where are you guys now?

A:We're in Florida for a few more days.

B:So, you guys can come pick me up then? Or should I go to the venue?

A:How close is the venue to you?

B:It's pretty close, I can just walk.

A:Ok, see you soon then. We still have all of your gear.

B:Ok, I'll see you soon, bye.

A:bye

When I hung up, I sat on my bed and just stared at the wall. I wasn't very excited for him to come back. I got bored after a few minutes, so I asked Kerry to go for a walk. 

"Hey, I wanna change my hair color again A.J." She said after a while.

"Me too. What color do you want?" I asked her.

"Pink! What about you?" She said excitedly.

"RAINBOW!!!" I yelled and some pedestrians looked at us strange. We just laughed and went into a nearby beauty store.  We went in and bought everything that we need for our hair.

"WE'S GONNA GET OUR HURR DID!!" We both yelled once we were back on the Warped Tour grounds. We walked onto the bus, and Jason and Brandon were sitting on the couch goofing around. 

"Hey bud!" I said in a really stupid voice,(A/N: Like Kellin Quinn's impression of Jack.) while pinching his cheeks. I then went to the bathroom and set ou all of the stuff needed to dye my hair. As soon as I finished getting everything out, Kerry came in with her stuff.

"Gurl, we's gonna look-" Kerry started.

"FABULOUS!!" We both finished.

A FEW HOURS LATER

When we were both completely finished with our hair, I was really fucking tired, so I decided to go to bed. When I walked into my room, Brandon was sitting there with a flower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it! The picture to the side is A.J's new hair, and external link is Kerry's new hair. Video is Call Me Maybe cover by Upon This Dawning. BYEEEE :3