666

When me, Nikki, and Kat were at the airport, I saw Jason, Kerry, Dani, and Brandon, just standing there arguing. I went over to them and slapped all of there arms. They all just looked down at me.

Yes, I said looked down. I'm only 5'2".  Then Brandon picked me up and kissed me.

I guess you can guess who my boyfriend is.

Then I was attacked by all four of them with hugs.

Then after 15 minutes of hugging, we left to our new home, but first we had to drop my dad and Kat off at their hotel. After, we were on our way to our new house. I was so excited, I was jumping up and down in the cab.

We stopped in front of a big ass house with a bus in front with our album cover on it..

"OH MY DUCK!!!!!" I yelled and everyone just looked at me.

"Duck?" Dani wrote on her notepad. "Yes duck, I didn't feel like cursing." I replied. Dani is mute for reasons she has only shared with me.

I got out of the cab and ran to the door, expecting it to be open, but ran right into it.

"Owwie. What the fuck?" I said.

"Its not open genius." Kerry said putting the key in the lock and opened the door.

"Oh, I knew that." I said walking through the door.

It was a fucking huge house. The indoor pool was right under the stairs and the kitchen was right across from them.

I ran under the stairs and there was another door. A CLEAR FUCKING DOOR.

I stood up, opened the door, then ran in.

I felt the others behind me as I jumped into the pool. The band followed my lead and jumped into the pool.

I wanted to go to Brandon, but the problem is, he and his TWIN brother were standing right next to each other.

It really doesnt help that they are identical. I tried to remember what he was wearing.

Aha! Blue skinny jeans! I spotted him and swam towards him.

I jumped on his back and started to kiss his neck.

"Quit it, that tickles!" He yelled trying to shake me off.

"NOOO!!!! You taste to sweet." I told him while trying to hang on.

He finally gave up and pulled me off of his back and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"No, you guys gotta keep it rated G, just for now?" Kerry said crossing her arms

"Ya, what she said." Jason said I laughed and climbed up to Brandons waist and kissed him passionatly.

"WHAT DID WE SAY!!!!!" They both yelled at us. I pulled away and laughed. I jumped off and climbed out of the pool.

"I'm going to change because I feel like I'm drenched with sweat." I said walking outside to get my suitcases. I pulled them inside and picked out the smallest room.

I honestly dont like a lot of space. I dont have much stuff.

But, the smallest room, because of the size of the house, it was twice the size of my old room.

I jumped into the shower and after, I changed into my batman pjs and went down stairs where everyone else was just getting out of the pool. Brandon came towards me for a hug.

"NOOOO!!! NOT UNTIL YOU CHANGE INTO DRY CLOTHES!!!!!!" I squealed when he was an inch away from me.

"Fine." he said walking outside to get his stuff. When they were all dry, we all went into the living room, and they put in the last Superman. I was snuggled up next to Brandon, my feet on Dani's legs.

Dahvies pov

I was making out with Liz happily when she got a phone call and had to leave. I went downstairs expecting to see AJ and her parents, but I saw nothing. I went upstairs to check her room, nothing. I started to panic and ran around the house searching for every possible place she could be.

All I found was Black Veil Brides.

I was starting to get worried. I went to Jayys room.

"Jayy, do you know where AJ is?" I asked him.

"Ya, she went to live with her friends, did she not say bye to you?'' He told me. I shook my head 'no'.

I took Jayys phone to call her. What? I didnt feel like getting mine.

 She picked up.

"Hello?" her voice rang.

"AJ, please come home." I pleaded.

"Go fuck a dog Dahvie." She said and hung up. What wa shoved up her ass?

AJ's pov

I really am angry at Dahvie right now, but at least I have Brandon. He's possibly the best boyfriend EVER.

Im really excited for Warped. We've been trying SOOO hard to get on. I love the bus too.

"Brandon," I start, " How long are we gonna be on the tour?" I ask.

"The whole time." He says grinning.

"YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" I yell running around the house.

This is going to be an AWESOME tour.

External link is Jason

BYE. Please comment and vote, pwease?