Years And Years

"You know I love it when you talk like that 

Just when I think that we're through you make me come right back 

You're like a drug and I can't relax 

I need more, more, more... Yeah!" My phone rang loudy and I glanced at it.

Fronzak.

I picked it up and answered.

"What?" I answered yawning. Everyone had gone to get food without me, and I was left all alone.

"Well hello to you too." He replied. i could hear the smirk in his voice and I rolled my eyes, stuck out my tongue and hung up. I got up and went to Jayy's room. Little Jayy, not Big Jayy.

Heh. Big Jayy.

Anyjayy, I walked in and she was sitting up playing with her stuffed animals. I smiled and picked her up. I walked to Blade's room. He was sitting on the ground playing with his toys. I picked him up and carried both of them downstairs. I went into the kitchen and set both of the on chairs.

I was looking for food when everyone walked in laughing and all carrying McDonald bags.

"Thanks for ditching me." I said picking up Blade and Jayy and walking to he living room.

"We didn't want to wake you because you're a cranky bitch when someone wakes you up." Kale said sipping his coffee. I glared at him.

"Kale, you're lucky I have children in my hands or else you would be dead by now. I said sitting next to Dahvie and setting the kids down.

===2 Years Later=== 

Blade just turned 4 and me and Dahvie had gotten married. Me and Dan both got married on the same day. She had Kerry as her Maid of Honor and I had Jeffree Star as mine.

What? He offered.

Jayy was Dahvie Best Man and Niall had four Best Man's. Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry. Oh, and I am pregnant again.

Anywhore, Jayy and Dahvie had sold Blood Manor and moved in with us.

"HONEY, I'M HOME!!" Dahvie yelled waking in with Blade. I laughed and stopped doing Little Jayy's hair briefly so I could see what food Dahvie had brought. i looked and he brought a shit ton of chicken. I smiled and took it to the kitchen.

"What, no kiss for Dahvie?" He asked pretending to look hurt.

"That's not important right now. I KID!" I said laughing then kissing him.

---2 Hours Later--- 

"BLADE VICTOR BIERSACK!" I yelled as he chased poor Liam around with a spoon.

"Yes Mommy?" He asked innocently. I shook my head and laughed.

"Leave your poor Uncle Liam alone. BUT, you may hide all of the food from Uncle Niall." I said. He grinned and ran to the kitchen. I laughed.

***6 months later*** 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYY!!" We yelled as Dahvie took lots of pictures.

"One more picture." I commanded as Dahvie took one last picture of Jayy with frosting all over her nose and face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

:"c The next chapter is the very last chapter of this book. Guise, I'm so happy this book made it so far! :D All of A.J's blood, sweat and tears!

And to think, I was considering cancelling this book xD

Too late to cancel it now. xD

Welp, I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

AND HOPEFULLY THE NEXT BOOK!!!!

IF NOT I WILL BE SO FLUFFIN MAD AT YOU GUISE!!!!

OK, I'm gona go before I kill a penguin.

Byeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

[Not a long chapter, I know but I'm saving a really long chapter for the next chapter (:] <---- That was an accident xD

OH! BEFORE I FORGET, IS ANYONE WILLING TO MAKE ME A COVER FOR THE NEXT BOOK WHICH I DECIDED TO CALL, SINCE NO ONE WOULD GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS, NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE TRUTH IN CLICHÈ. Yes, the Escape the Fate song. Because if you didn't know, this book is named after an Escape the Fate song xD and they're on the same album, Dying Is Your Latest Fahion, so yeah, anyone wanna make me a cover? I'll fan yoouuu c;

Bye now xD