Wtf?!

A.J's POV

I stared at Brandon for a while. Finally after a few minutes I walked up to him and slapped his head.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked motioning towards the flower. He smiled and stood up.

"Well, when I had gotten kicked out, I thought, 'Well damn, I miss A.J, a lot'." He said.

"That's interesting because I was happier without you." I said crossing my arms.

"Harsh. Well, anyways, I was wondering, will you give me a second chance?" He asked holding the flower. 

"Well, lets see. You cheated on me probably more than once. Oh, and I have a boyfriend who is one thousand times better than you'll ever be. So how about no?" I said smiling back at him. He looked hurt for a second, but then smirked.

"Who could be better than this fine piece of ass?" He said.

"There's a lot of people actually. Like Ronnie Radke, Vic Fuentes, Kellin Quinn, Dahvie Vanity, Craig Mabbit, Ashley Purdy, Andy Biersack, Harry Styles-" 

"Ok, I get it." He said cutting me off. I smirked and chuckled.

"Do you really wanna know who it is?" I asked.

"Yes please." he said smirking.

"Do you know a band called 'Black Veil Brides'?" I said smirking myself.

"You are not that lucky." He said crossing his arms.

"Harsh. And, yes I am." I said.

"Prove it." He said. I got my phone out and called Andy. After a few rings, he answered. (A/N: Andy will be in this print, A.J will be regular.)

"What do you need babe? It's almost midnight, and I'm kind of tired."

"Oh, sorry hun, I just wanted to say hi." 

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow, I'm really tired babe, love you though."

"Love you too, byee." I said as he hung up. My poor baby was tired.

"is that enough proof?" I said putting my phone away.

"Nope." he said popping the 'p'. 

"What?" I said blankly.

"JUST KIDDING!!!" He said laughing.

"Fuck you Smith." I said frowning.

"When and where?" He said winking.

"Get out." I said grabbing the bridge of my nose. He got up and hugged me, then left.

"Kuso dikku." I said, which means fucking dick in Japanese.

"I HEARD THAT!!" He yelled.

"OH FUCKING WELL!!" I said sitting on my bed. After a while, I got really tired, so I went to bed.

DANS POV!!!

I was sitting in my bunk when I realized, I was very hungry. When I got out of my bunk, I saw Niall getting out of his bunk too. I smiled and started to walk towards the kitchen, when he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and smiled even bigger. He then pulled me towards the fridge, and pulled out two apples. He handed one to me, then walked us back to the bunks. when we got there he stopped and looked at me.

"You wanna come to my bunk?" He asked shyly.

"Of course Niall." I said kissing his cheek. He blushed and walked towards his bunk. When we got there, he opened the curtains and let go of my hand.

"Ladies first." he said motioning for me to go. i blushed and climbed into his bunk, which was under Louis'.

"You get some mate." He said sleepily. 

"Shut up!" Niall whined. After that scene, we both ate our apples and cuddled until we went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry bout the shortness, I hoped you guys liked it though! External link is Brandon! 

BYEEEE!!!!!!!!!