Kat?

AJ's pov

Or what I thought was my mom. I got out from under my dad and looked at her. It was only Kat Von D. Thank god. I got up up and ran to hug her. She was like one of my bestest friends. Then I realized, my dad broke up with Kat 2 years ago. I released her and picked up my dad.

"Im so happy that your here Dad, you too Kat." I said hugging him. He smiled, then noticed Andy and Dahvie standing there.

"Hey Andy." He said waving at Andy. Andy waved back. "Hey Nikki. I didnt know you had a daughter." Andy said. Then my dad ruffled my hair then said, "Yup, I do." I smacked his hand away and pulled my mini mirror out of my pocket to fix my hair. "Don't touch my fucking hair." I grumbled to my dad.

"Dad,I need to talk to you." I said pulling my dad to my room. "Why is Kat with you, not that I don't want her to be here?" I asked him. He sighed and said, "Well, me and your mom spilt up and Kat called wanting me back, so I said yes because I missed her." I realized that maybe my mom was mad about that and maybe thats why she sent me the email.

"Oh, well thats cool." I said walking out of the room because I needed the bathroom.

I walked in and Jayy was doing his eyeliner. "Jayy, you have a mirror in your room, so get out, I need to piss." I said pushing him out of the bathroom.

"Okay, okay, geesh." He said walking out with all of his stuff.

After I was done with my buissness, I went down stairs to find my dad interogating Dahvie and Jayy. They were all standing, so I thought of a devious plan. I ran over and jumped on my dads back.

"LITTLE FUCK!!!" He yelled trying to shake me off. Then my phone, which was on the couch, started playing 'Tragic Magic' by Falling in Reverse. I jumped off of my dad and ran because I knew exactly who was calling me: my best friend Jason.

"Hello?" I asked as if I didnt know who it was. I knew he was going to be pissed at me for not telling him I was moving.

"Where the fuck are you?!!!! I went to your house and asked your mom, and she just had a bitch fit!! She was all like, 'That little bitch left. I never fucking liked her' and all kinds of shit." He said sounding worried.

"Relax Jason, I'm fine. But you and Kerry are going to hate me." I replied bluntly

"Why would we hate you?" Kerry said.Awwww. She was at Jason's again. They were such a cute couple.

"I kinda moved to Orlando, Florida" I said. I moved the phone away from my ear because I knew they were gonna scream.

"WHAT??!!!!!!!!" Yup i was right. Everyone looked over at me because they all heard the screaming. I shrugged and put the phone back to my ear.

"I'm so sorry, but you'll never guess who's house I'm staying at." I said knowing that they would freak out. "Whos?'' Jason asked. I went upstairs to my room and closed the door.

"I am staying at BOTDF's house!" I said to them. Then put the phone down beside me because I knew they were going to scream.

"OMFG NO WAY!!!!!!!" They yelled together.

"Ha, yup. Turns out Dahvie Vanity is an old friend of mine." I said putting the phone back to my ear.

"Can I talk to him?!" Kerry asked excidedly.

" Sure, DAHVIE, PHONE!!!!!"  I yelled downstairs.

I heard him run up stairs and trip on the way up. He got to my room but as soon as I was handing the phone to him, it died.

I kind of feel bad for Jason and Kerry, they didn't get to talk to Dahvie. How sad, oh well. Hope you guys liked.

Picture of Kerry on the side ---------->>>>